XVII.

'That's my baby?'

'Yeah'

'Well, why didn't you tell me?' He asks, handing me a warm mug of tea 'You should've said something'

'You always ignored what I had to say' I sigh 'Whenever I tried to talk to you, I was threatened'

'You came across way too creepy, Chandler' As he cleaned up the table, I looked around while he fixed a new plate of food and put it in front of me 'I would've listened if you started with that topic rather than randomly showing up to my archery sessions'

'Sorry' I whisper 'I was afraid'

'Afraid of what?'

'I was afraid that you wouldn't want a family, he seemed to think I was only a fling and I didn't want that. I'm having your kid and I didn't think you'd be serious about us'

'I've always wanted a child-- a family' He coos, sweeping some hair from my eyes 'We're going to have to be a family now, and I'm lucky that you finally told me'

'So, we're okay now?'

'This is gonna take some getting used to, but I think I can manage'

'Change of heart?'

'Well, I've been ignoring the one person who's carrying my baby, so I feel like a dick'

I'll admit, that man can cook. I don't know the fancy name of the dish, but I do know that it was absolutely scrumptious.

As I ate, he slowly drank some kind of warm beverage and kept an eye on me. I know he was feeling bad because he didn't know about the baby, but I knew for sure that he was completely okay with our current situation, it's like I stalked him or something.

'Will you be staying with me?'

'Yeah, if that's okay' I nod 'I'll just have to pack some things back home and tell my father'

'I feel like I should meet him'

'You don't have to rush into that' I shrug 'I doubt he would care'

'Are you sure? I don't feel like a proper gentleman unless I meet my partner's dad'

Partner.

'It's fine, he's out of town a lot and I don't think he'd really care about that under these circumstances. He's knows you're a good man, and he trusts my feelings'

'Well, if you change your mind, talk to me' He says 'We can have dinner with your family if you'd like'

I think for a moment, biting my cheek 'Actually, I think there's some people I would like to have dinner with'

'Tomorrow?'

'Tomorrow is great'

When an hour past, I realized I still had to get some clothes and other items from father's house, so I told Casey before making my way down the elevator.