XXII.

When you really like someone, it's not unusual for you to be grinding against something in your sleep while you dream about them.

You may often find yourself wet or on the verge of an intense amount of pleasure running through your body.

It's common, but that doesn't change the fact that it can be sort of embarrassing... or extremely embarrassing.

'What in the hell?' The man groans, voice masked with sleep as I'm shaken awake

I let out a squeak, stretching out my back as I look at him.

'Did you have a nice dream?'

'What?'

'The moanin', grindinm, and soaked panties makes it seem like you were enjoying yourself'

'Oh...' I bite my lip, looking down at the dark spots on my undergarment between my thighs 'I was being fucked really hard'

'Oh yeah?'

'Yeah' I say 'It was by you'

I lied, though, because he wasn't in my dream at all. I only said that to make myself feel better since I wasn't okay with who it actually was about.

None other than Scott Dane, the man who decided to be an absolute douche and ruin everything we had.

Apparently, my body really feeds off of dreams that I have of me riding an ex's cock with all passion, as if it was a bull and I was trying to hang on.

The ejaculation sequence was so graphic in my mind, I was almost a little offended, I'm not that much of a hoe.

'You should get dressed, we're going out' He says, already half-way dressed 'Come on, quickly'

'Where-- where are we going?'

'The farmer's market'

'The farmer's market?' I deadpan

'Yeah' He nods 'The goddamn market, get your fuckin' boots and throw some jeans on'

'...'Kay'

'Excuse me?'

'Yes, sir' I correct myself, strutting to the bathroom 'I didn't come on you, did I?'

'No' He says 'Thank God'

'Why are we going to a market?'

'You wanna eat, don't ya?'

'Oh, it's a restaurant'

He scoffs, shaking his head as he walks into the bathroom and kisses the tip of my eat 'You've been in Far Far Away Land for too long, princess'

'Then what is it?'

'It is a market' He growls 'For farmer's'