XVI.

'You left early'

'What?'

'My party' I say 'You left my part early'

'Sorry, kid. I don't do crowds'

'You're a baseball player...'

He huffs, looking at me as he sucks his teeth 'I had fun, thanks for the invite'

'Good'

'I would've given you a present, but I'm sure Aspen beat me to it... with his stupid cock piercing'

'It's not stupid at all' I grin 'It's super hot, and you know that'

'Yeah, whatever'

He was looking around the club, eyeing what seemed like every single person nearby.

'How about I pick you one out and you pick me one?'

'Okay, you first'

'Are you looking for a woman or a man?'

'Woman' He gulps down the beer from the bottle 'I need to see some nice titties bounce tonight'

'Okay, um...' I trail off, looking around before my eyes land on a pretty girl, a few years younger than Blake. There was a possibility that she was underage, but I'm sure she's looking for a hot thirty year old like himself 'Her-- back corner, blonde hair'

'That's a rack I can work with' He nods 'You next...'

He's silent for a moment, tapping his fingers on his thigh before he looks over at me with those hypnotizing dark green eyes 'I hate all these people'

'It's a depressing mix'

He looks to his left side, watching a man drink a glass of whiskey '...Him'

'Really?'

'If it's not gonna be me, then I guess it should be him' He shrugs 'He seems like he needs his dick sucked, so...'

'I am the best'

'Yes, actually' He chuckles 'Show 'em what those lips can do but use a fucking condom'

'You should use one too'

'As if'

We went our separate ways, he went over to the dance floor and began talking to the woman before he walked away with her and her friend. Of course he would have a threesome, how typical.

I, on the other hand, skipped a few seats and plopped onto one next to the tan man.

'Hi'

'Hey' He greets, finishing off his drink

'Are you waiting on anyone?'