VII.

'So, what are you doing today?'

'Camden is taking me to the beach' I say, bouncing the ball up and down 'We're gonna stay until Sunday'

'If you get sunburn, I won't be able to fuck you'

'Then we can just do other stuff' I shrug 'I wish you could go'

'I know, I'm sorry' He says 'Chief has been on my ass for the last couple of days, and I've gotta complete this'

'Don't get shot, cause then I won't be able to ride you'

He laughs 'I will try not to'

'Casey will be there' I speak after a moment of silence

'That's great'

'I got the information on what hotel he's going to be staying at and everything'

'I'm glad you're making progress, bud'

I'm quiet for a second, furrowing my eyebrows 'Why are-- why are you saying that?'

'What?'

'Bud' I frown 'You never call me bud'

'I just' He cuts himself off, sighing before looking over at me 'I don't like our relationship right now'

'Why? Why not?'

'You used me a couple times' He nods 'And then paid me back because it was the right thing to do'

'I don't... I don't get it'

'You shouldn't do that, you don't get to use me' He begins to get stern with me, which I didn't like 'And, for fucks sake, pay me back because you want to-- not because you owe me!'

'No' I giggle 'It's not like that'

He tilts his head to the side, raising his eyebrows

Getting up, I roll my eyes and head for the door 'For your information, Scott, If I didn't wanna be your little bitch, I wouldn't be'

'Do not leave' He says, very softly 'You're not... you're not my bitch, Chandler, you know that'

'You're arguing with me like I'm your side hoe' I mumble 'I'm not your goddamn hoe, I'm a boss-- if you don't wanna make me happy, then don't'

'I would love to make you happy' He bites his cheek 'Just let me, I can't if you don't want me to'

I'm silent, looking down at the floor as I shift my stance

'You want Casey, I get it, but I don't want to only be able to make you happy when you don't have him' He continues 'Let me give you a goodnight kiss for once, let me take you home, let me make sweet love to you-- shit, let me take you to the movies, doofus'