V.

I am a god.

I am perfection.

If you look up the definition of perfect in the dictionary, my face is right below it. I'm clearly the most attractive person on the entire world, I mean, have you seen me?

I'm beautiful, and no one can tell me otherwise.

'Hey, princess' The knock at my knock interrupts the groove I had going on

Sighing, I stumble over and crack my door open 'Hi, father'

'Daddy has to go out for work, I'll be gone for a couple of days, but I have left you some money on the counter'

'Okay' I nod 'Please be careful'

He grins, holding out his hand 'Your letter came early this time'

'Just what I needed to start my night'

'I love you, don't get into too much trouble'

'I love you, father'

When he begins walking down the stairs, I wait until I hear the front door close before shutting my own and quickly running to my desk.

My lave lamp was tinting my entire room a medium blue, which just got me more in the mood.

Young God sounded like a melody through my record player, throwing a chill vibe into my environment.

I rip open the envelope and immediately begin reading the letter. His handwriting was messy as usual, but it wasn't really all that hard to read anymore, I was used to it.

I was hoping that one day I would be able to actually meet him, but I just can't find the time between balancing the relationship between Casey and I as well as sleeping with anyone I please.

I'm going to go up here soon enough, I just have to. There are so many things that I wanna ask him in person, because it just wouldn't be the same over a letter.

I can tell him all about Casey, more about me, and maybe some other things. I needed more friends, because other than my men on the streets, I don't really have anyone.

Rest was something I needed to get tonight. Stephanie told me Casey was into archery, so I'm going to go to the field and see if I can find him.

Though I thoroughly enjoy the nightlife, it's actually very nice to stay at home with aesthetic lighting and listen to music in my favorite pair of panties.

Sometimes, you just wanna dance around in a big t-shirt and some kitten face thigh-highs... and that's exactly what I planned on doing.

I got a little sad when I finished the letter, he signed it with his signature 'xo eli' and I just really wanted to meet him.

I look over at one of the pictures of Casey and sigh, picking up my pencil to begin writing back to him.

I obviously had to tell him more stuff about C because he's a huge part of my life that Eli deserves to know about.