VIII.

Voted most likely to end up on the back of a milk box carton -- looks like I'm really letting them down.

Though life feels like I'm stuck in some sort of goddamn purgatory, I still would take it over anything else.

One bag of weed isn't worth an hour of my hard work and time, when I can't even sell it to buy half of the shit that's in the store windows.

I need a sugar daddy, but not just a sugar daddy, I need to fall in love with him -- which shouldn't be too hard considering it's going to be Casey.

Constantly I feel like I'm stuck somewhere, like I just wanna rip all of my clothes off and summon myself to his feet, but I'm a boss ass hottie and I don't do that.

Woo, independent power, but shit, I want a freakin' man to come home to.

So, here I am, lying naked under Scott's covers as he leaves kisses all over my face. It makes me blush and giggle, because it felt like a million butterflies were giving me a hug.

'What's on your agenda today?'

'Uh... I'm going to do some stuff with a friend'

'Do I know this friend?'

'There's a possibility' I shrug

'I'm guessing this is something illegal'

'It's just a little illegal'

'Okay, so, why are you doing it?'

'Well, I like drugs and sex-- and he's damn adorable' I giggle 'I'm not a child'

'You're sixteen, you're pretty much still a child'

'Father runs a goddamn drug cartel!'

'You're a child'

'Wait, wait!' I squeak 'Stop doing that!'

'What?'

'That thing you do' I frown, tracing invisible shapes on his cheek 'You're being a police officer, stop it'

'Well, that's my job, honey pie'

'You're interrogating me'

He chuckles

'You're turning something sexy and fun into an arrest'

'I will just kiss you, and let you squirm around while I finger you'

'Deal'

I was enjoying myself, probably a little more than I should have been-- but it was all in good fun. There was only one problem, though. I kept wanting to picture him as Casey. I knew it was terrible of me to have the urge, but I was literally craving anything that had to do with him, I obviously wouldn't mention it to Scott, because he would be pissed, but I would definitely try my hardest not to think like this.