XXI.

For a man who just recently turned fifty years old, he could get it up. His stamina was insane, the hardness of his member was amazing, and the amount of come that was spurting out was fantastic.

The length was a little longer than the average male's, and the girth was ridiculous-- that's what hurt the most.

There I was, bouncing up and down on his willy without a care in the world. Sweat drenched my back and forehead, but I couldn't even focus on that because I was in pure ecstasy.

I came, again with a little bit of squirting, and he released soon after. My breath had been knocked out of me, and I was simply tired. That man was working me like a busy bee.

'Round three' I pant 'Complete'

'You're quite the workout'

'Maybe we'd still have some air if you weren't so damn skilled'

He chuckles 'You're cute, kid, very cute'

'You're the kind of guy I'd call daddy'

'Daddy issues?'

'Well, I'm adopted if that explains anything'

I crawl over him and stand up, stretching before I begin walking towards the bathroom.

'I should be out of bed by now' He mumbles, throwing the sheets over to the other side 'You're gonna put me on bed rest'

'That reminds me' I say, voice masked through the toothbrush and paste in my mouth 'We could totally play doctor, I'm into that kinda thing'

'Role play?'

'Yeah' I nod 'I can be a stripper, a cowboy, a bitch-- I'll be anything except for a furry'

'Thank God'

He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, fingers slowly snaking down to my inner thigh.

'What's on the agenda for today?' I ask as he begins brushing his teeth

'You never washed my goddamn truck' He chuckles, middle finger sliding inside my kitty with ease 'If I give you a rimjob, you'd do it, right?'

I moan, legs shaky due to the pleasure coming from his fingers 'Only if you do that clit thing...'

'With the spanking? Deal'

'Jesus Christ' I rasp, knees buckling 'I'm gonna come again!'

'Hell yeah, baby, you go right ahead' He husks in my ear, vigorously rubbing my clit with all his fingers

It was embarrassing how loud my moan was, even though I had been screaming and squeaking all night long because of him.

'Let me go wash your damn truck' I say, gasp for air 'Sir'

'I'll be out soon, kid'