Chapter 2 - Lipstick lullabies this is sorry for the last time

Authors Note

Hi everybody hope you liked the first chapter!

This chapter will hopefully leave you wanting more because it will only get better.

Remember to vote and comment if you like this story

"Honey I am going to work."I hear my Mom say kissing me on my forehead.

It must be about 4 am right now and I already know I won't be able to sleep any further without my Mom in this huge home. Is not a home you feel comfortable in alone. Atleast I got to see my Mom last night for the first time in two weeks.

"Love you Mom enjoy work."I say sheepishly trying to force myself to sleep again.

Like clockwork I got up giving up on the idea of sleep. Surfing the web I see Katy Perry performing close by us on the weekend. I should buy tickets for me Fred and Kim to thank them for the great weekend at the lake. I should ask Beth if she wanted to come or on second thought maybe I shouldn't considering what happened.

Three tickets it is.

After an exhausting morning trying to bore the time away I got in the shower and got ready for school excited that I can drive myself to school today. Putting on my oversized shirt and black skinnies I put make up on lightly blowing my light brown hair dry a little and drive to school with Mayday parade blasting up my radio. Yes I finally figured out what the band was that Beth was listening to. I made myself a mix and I have to say I love them. Perhaps its the fact that they know exacting the way I feel every single day without me having to talk and explain to anybody. Especially not Kim.

What is the point trying to explain to someone what is going on with me when I don't even know. All that I know is that there is this part of me that only exists when I am around Beth which is more than just scary so I'd rather not think about it.

"Took you long enough. Beth dropped me off at eight. I was stuck here for a freaking hour."Kim says frowning.

"I'm sure you and Fred figured out some way of passing the time."I say looking over to Fred

"Morning Hannah."Fred says giving me a tight hug

"Hey Fred."I smile at his friendliness

"You know despite what you think we can behave we aren't some love sick kittens ."Kim says rolling her eyes playfully

"Kimmy..What is that on you chest?"I say looking at her chest and red marks all over there

"Shit! My mom is going to freak! Fred I said no love bites."She says slapping on the arm Fred making him giggle "Guess I'm a fcking Eskimo so the next couple of days. Even worse than if my parents saw this what if Beth saw this. I already know she would kill me."Kim says in a stressed out voice looking at me for advice.