Chapter 7- Horrible bosses

Authors Note

Hey guys here is a super long chapter for all of you guys!
Hope those great comments keep happening and those votes.
Lets see what this chapter has in store for Beth and Hannah.
What do you guys think about Kim and Fred?
Nothing like a little commenting to make a girl want to write more lol.

:D

Seriously love the feedback guys!

xoxo

Beth P.O.V

In life there are a few moments that you can point to and remember when it all changed. I felt  it within me when she didn't call or didn't come by anymore. It felt like I was somehow losing a part of me and I didn't know who I was anymore. I didn't want to talk about it. I just wanted to talk to her. Not to my little sister.

"Kim I already told you to butt out. "I say watching Kim roll her eyes climbing onto my bed.

"Well I know my best friend and whatever you did must be pretty huge for her not to come over here and stay at her house all alone."

"I guess it was a little."I say remembering the look on her face when she found out that I lied to her again. I felt ashamed all over again.

"Okay..?"Kim says waiting anxiously

"I lied to her about the stupid work party twice and also I made her feel inferior to me. Not to mention the fact that I promised her I would be honest with her from day one. Personal I think it's the age thing but I just don't know how to get over something as big as that." I say sounding petty

"You are such a douche bag. Hannah is the best thing that has happened to your love life and by lying to her you are going to lose her very easily and very fast. If this age thing really bothers you then end it but don't lie to her about things you know might hurt her. Even if you are my big sister and I love you ,Hannah is my best friend and I won't let you hurt her by being an idiot."Kim says sternly making me look at her in shock. Where the hell was my little sister and when did she get this mature?

 "All I know is that it sucks when I don't hear from her so I need her not to be mad at me anymore. Have any ideas?"I ask Kim

"I might have a few ideas but you are going to owe me big time. When I want to go over to Freds you have to cover for me and say I am sleeping over at Hannah's."Kim says holding out her hand for me to shake.

I had to glare at her being so evil and getting what she wants . Reluctantly I shook her hand and then when all said and done I knew Kim was on my side and that was my greatest weapon.

"Kids lunch is ready!"Mom yelled as we run down stairs smelling the most amazing smell of moms homemade pizza. Hannah loves Moms pizza she usually eats the most. Its probably the only time during meal times when she isn't shy.

I wonder why she was always shy around me? I knew for a fact that wasn't her personality because she and Kim were always loud and crazy too crazy for her to have a shy bone in her body.

"Pepperoni deep dish geez Mom have I told you lately that I love you!"Kim said hugging mom

"Where is my other daughter?"Mom asks us earning a shrug from both of us not really knowing what to say.