Chapter 5 - The Dinner Date

Authors Note

Hey guys so for this chapter I wanted you all to get
 to know Kim more because she will be a big reason for
 the way this story ends.

Also to show you the dynamic between Kim and Hannah.

Hope for a lot of comment and votes xx

Me: No we are still here but I want to kiss you just as bad believe me.

Beth: Are you sleeping over?

Me: You'd just love that wouldn't you.

Beth: Of course :D.

"Han?Did you hear what I said?"Kim says jolting me back to reality. Reality of us sitting in star bucks while Kim was aimlessly talking about the party I missed out on. The party I stayed home for to see Beth. From the length of this story I am going to assume it was a great one.

"Mmm? Um yeah the girls that jumped into the pool."I said trying to sound like I was listening when really all I could concentrate on was Beth's legs grazing mine and apparently I wasn't the only one.

"Babe Jack is here I am quickly going to go over there and say hello."Fred says kissing Kims forehead and leaves the table.

"Okay."Kim says awkwardly and looks back at me signal to me that she needed to tell me something.

I knew she wouldn't tell Beth because of the way she was acting. Beth was her older sister and considering we are in high school and are hormones are raging I am guessing Beth wouldn't want to hear of the sexual activities of her baby sister.

"Beth did you hear that there are new hand towels in the bathroom."Kim said earning a deep frown from Beth. Beth looked at me and I nodded with a smile seeing her roll her eyes and walk to the bathroom.

"Drama queen."Kim said looking at Beth

Once Beth was out of sight Kim grabbed my hands and looked me with a blissful smile on her face.

"Are you okay Kim?"I asked her afraid she might faint

"We did it...We had sex. At first you know I didn't think I wanted to but then I knew I wanted him to be my first. "Kim said her hands over her heart now like she was reciting a poem she loves.

"You had sex at a high school party filled with drunk teenagers. Wow way to be a cliché."I say seeing her stick her tongue out to me.

"Don't be a bitch Han."

"I know I am sorry it needed to be said."I say chuckling

"Han he loves me."Kim says smiling to herself

"Did you find this out before or after the sex?"I ask

"After the big O. Also every day since. Han come on be happy for me."Kim says pouting.

I was really happy for her. I truly was but thinking about my first time how meaningless it was I have no real enthusiasm about it. I knew I had to be happy for Kim and Fred though because even if  I was questioning it I knew Fred loved Kim. I knew they were in love. It was clear as day just by the way they look at each other.

"I am happy for you I'm sorry I didn't mean to spoil the moment."I say getting up and hugging my friend

It was a good thing her first time wasn't anything like mine.

"So what did I miss?"Beth asks looking at me or rather at my lips.

 I hated and loved the fact that she could sends shivers down my body just by looking at me a certain way.