Chapter 22 - I'm going to make this place your home

Authors Message

Hey guys so I am feeling a bit romantic
 and wanted to try my best at making this
 one of the most romantic chapters.

Besides I think both of them deserve a bit of
Romance considering everything that they have
 gone through.

Please Remember those votes and comments guys.

Also please if you have something negative to say
about my writing ability please do not write about it on
 my comment section. Like I said before English is not my
 first language but I am trying my best. A few grammatical
 errors and spelling mistakes are inevitable

Beth P.O.V

I woke up that morning feeling hands around my waist. It was a strange and foreign feeling which made me jump a little. She looked at me frightened probably wondering what the hell was going on. Her strawberry blonde hair in a messy bun but she just held on to me tighter.

"What's wrong?"She says just above a whisper tucking her head into my chest ,her blue eyes wide with surprise.

"I'm not used to someone sleeping next to me I guess."I say with a smile settling in a bit putting arms around her enjoying the feeling.

I feel her crawl up to me laying on top of me with a shy smile of her face. Her hand softly touching my cheek making me smile instantly at her gentle touch.

"I'm going to kiss you now..."She grins biting her lip

"Han my breath probably stinks let me go brush my teeth first."I protest turning my head away slightly

She brings my head back kissing my cheeks and smiles lovingly at me entwining our legs together.

"That is not going to stop me."She says cutely wiggling her eyebrows and leaning into me her lips meeting mine. I missed the feeling of her delicious lips against mine and the way her hands tugged around me like she was afraid that the kiss might end soon. This was bliss.

'Knock 'Knock "Have you seen Hannah she didn't come to bed last night."Kim's voice echoes from outside my door.

Hannah giggles tracing my lips with her fingers gesturing for me not to say anything

"Um no I she probably ran away."I say biting her finger lightly and continue kissing her even further. THe door busted open and just as I was about to jump away from Hannah I felt her hold me even tighter her eyes saying something of their own.

"Woooooah. Not what I expected to see."Kim says slightly covering her eyes but then curiously looking at us .

Hannah looked at me without a word only a small smile on her lips as her fingers caressed my stomach slightly putting me at ease.

"Can we get dressed and then we can talk about this in the lounge?"I ask her earning a nod from her she looked like she had seen a ghost.

She closed the door and Hannah continued kissing me giggling in the process as her hand made its way to mine and I felt her touch my ring. I think it confirmed something for both of us in that moment .We were in this together, we were engaged. MY heart beat was speeding up and I felt my knees go a little weak as my thought drifted to the previous night and they things Hannah said to me. We didn't have at each other last night. We just laid in bed and talked about the future with a few intense make out session. Still it wasn't until now that I felt the immensity of what this meant.