Chapter 14 - I'll be the one who breaks my own heart

Authors Note

Hey guys I already updated the next chapter
hope you all enjoy it.
Hannah is back for her first visit and it's an exciting one!

Remember to vote and Comment love you guys!

22th December 2012

Beth's P.O.V

"Did I just hear you correctly?"I say trying to throw everything into my car running up and down and trying to think of things I might be forgetting.

"Beth call Hannah now!"Kim yells from the passenger's seat and although I have been avoid it I knew I had to do it.

I give her a knowing look and hand her the phone. I try to forget as much as I can about Hannah Miller. And even if it has been more than a two it seems like yesterday when she walked out.

Kim takes the phone from and gives me the same look she has been giving me every day since she who won't be named left. The sympathetic look I have grown to hate.

"Stop looking at me like that."I say to her climbing into the car driving off to the hospital.

"Like what?"She asks

I frown wishing she would remember this conversation. "Stop looking at me like I am broken."I say looking at the road not wanting or needed to see the expression on her face.

"Han??"Kim says and I frown at that I shouldn't hear this.

"Great can you hear me?"

"..."

"I know it is! How far are you?"Kim asks

".."

"No that is perfect I will see you tonight!"Kim says in glee

"..."

"Love you too!"Kim says hanging up the phone.

I waited for her to say something I knew it was coming. That is what happens when you date your sisters best friend ,even when you aren't together you end up still hearing every single thing about them like how great UCLA is and how many parties they go to and how many openly gay people there is. Things that I just love hearing.

"So she is going to be here tonight she is just about half way."Kim says smiling at me.