Chapter 3 - Hold on to your hats I see a storm coming.

Author Note

Hey guys so I decide to write this chapter mostly
 on Hannah having you see a little more inside her heart .
I think that's the most important thing about any story to try and understand exactly the way the charter was feeling throughout everything.

I hope you guys like this!

I have been struggling to focus on anything the last few weeks. School has become bland and even doing stuff I used to love isn't as appealing as it once was. I don't know what is going on with me luckily its almost time to go home so I won't have to suffer the confinement of these four walls anymore.

"Miss Miller is there something better you wish you could be doing? If so by all means don't et your class or me hold you back."Mr. Davenport our English literate teacher says looking about as bored and annoyed as I was.

"No sir I was just wondering what our term paper would be about."I ask mentally kicking myself in the ass for asking because all of the sudden the whole class gave a heavy sigh looking at me like I am crazy. Which I probably was.

"Well then I am glad that you are thinking ahead. I was going to let you start with it next week but I suppose this week will do just fine."He says awfully chipper now like a man who man been working here for far to long and gets excited by such petty things.

My bitchyness is at a high today.

"Class this will be an assignment that has no right or wrong answer. I want to lend a few word from Bernard Shaw who said 'There is two tragedies in life , the first is to gain your heart desire and the second is to lose it' ."She says writing it out on the board."I want you to write me an essay and tell me if you think Shaw was right or wrong and give me your reason why you think so. And just a reminder this paper will count for a third on your grade."

"Is it your time of the month?"Kim asks eyeing me
"No" I say seeing her frown
"Okay well are your parents fight then?"She asks stuffing her books in her bag
"Nothing is wrong with me Kim."I says faking a smile

She looks at me weirdly and hug me quickly trying to cheer me up. I can honestly say I have no clue what is going on with me. All that I know is that I am turning 18 in less than two weeks and I have no clue about life.

"Are you coming over?"Kim asks hopefully considering the fact that I haven't been over to her house since the night of the concert. I doubt I wanted to see Beth with some other girl I was sure of that. More sure than anything.

"Sure ."I say surprising myself

Fred joins us picking Kim up in his arms and kisses her cheeks till she starts to blush pleading with him to put her down. I wonder if she loves Fred. Who am I kidding when I look at the two of them and the adoration in their eyes for each other I have no doubt that they are in love.

I wonder what that feels like. Believe me I am not having a pity party or anything I wish ...Oh how cliche but I wish I was older and I wish I was the girl kissing Beth on the kitchen counter. I wish I could hug her tightly and whisper to her how great she smells. I know I am only seventeen and I have a lot of time for that stuff .Something's girls are always going to want. And I want to be swept off my feet.

On the drive to her house I look over at Kim giggling at her phone and her Mum singing along to some country song I wonder to myself if Beth has a new girlfriend. Kim hasn't really mentioned anything. I know I should just wait and see but its incredibly hard when my mind is driving me completely insane.

We finally get to their house the journey feeling longer than it ever has. Jumping out of the car we run into the house into the kitchen and Kim takes out chips pouring it in a bowl. No Beth.