Chapter 12 - Sometimes either it is there or it isn't

Authors Message

Hey guys so this is a very long chapter for
 my loyal followers. Again I want to thank Journey64 for
 the inbox message that inspired this update.

The rest of my readers please don't be afraid to inbox
 me every inbox and comment means the world to me.

Here we go let's see what is going to happen next with Beth and Hannah.
Hopefully it will blow your mind.

Hannah P.O.V

I woke up that morning to the smell of raspberries floating under my nose I opened my eyes smiling I see Beth laying next to me her hair still a little messy  looking as beautiful as ever. I wondered if she ever had a bad day or whether I just never could see them. Dressed in short shorts and a white see through tank top  exposing a generous amount of cleavage which I could easily perv on of course with her bikini top showing and the abs on her stomach perfectly hot and tight as ever.

"So I was thinking breakfast, you and me alone?"Beth says kissing my cheeks softly

"I would like that."I say still a little out of it and quickly tangle myself further in the sheets trying to get in another 5 or 10 minutes   ever time for me to realize that I was completely naked still. And suddenly flashes of the night before hit me making me blush profusely. I hear Beth chuckle from next to me and hide my face trying to hide my embarrassment.

"I already took a peak , you know for safety reasons."She jumps up touching my leg "I'm going to do my hair you look beautiful by the way but the up."She says smacking my ass.

 No way did I look beautiful right now. I have to admit I thought about what I would have done had I been a little braver. Knowing that I needed to shower as well I would walk in there while she was busy and have my way with her and make her realize I'm am definitely not as inexperienced as she thought. That is what I would have done but now here I am lying in bed naked with my eyes shut my hand running up my chest wishing it was Beth. Being what I always am around Beth...nervous.

'Knock 'Knock!!

My eyes instantly opens and I sit up straight covering myself with the sheets. Kim walks in smiling awkwardly in waving at me.

"Morning Han."Kim says hesitantly.

"Morning how did you sleep?"I ask trying to avoid the fact that it was blatantly obvious that Beth and I had sex last night.

"Good..well...yeah good. I know I am kind of really intruding right now and Beth would probably kill me if she knew I was telling you this but you really do deserve to know especially with what is going on back home." Kim says fidgeting with her hands like she did when she wanted to tell me something but didn't really want to tell me.

"Kim what is it?"I ask starting to figure her out.

"Something bad happened Han. Something really bad . It was about four months ago and I have wanted to tell you Han I promise but I really just figured that she was going to tell you. Though at this point that doesn't seem to be the case."Kim says frowning

"Okay.."

"She-"

"Wow little sis I already told you no threesomes."Beth smiles at me with Kim rolling her eyes of course.

"Okay gross. Han I will talk to you later..Okay?"She says looking seriously at me.

"Yeah sure."I say completely confused and my head spinning to so many possibilities. The worst one being Beth cheating on me. That would be the one that breaks my heart the most.