Chapter 13 - Don't blink you might miss it

Authors Note

Hey guys this is a very very big chapter and I hope you
 show me some love for putting this all together for all
 of you and of course for the love that Beth and Hannah share.

And I want to hear from you who is your favorite at this moment
 which story line to you like the most and also what you want happening!

Don't forget those votes and comment my loving followers!

Hannah P.O.V

It was Sunday today and officially a thirteen days since I last saw Beth. I didn't know what to say to her a part of me was so mad at her and then another part of me just wanted to forgive her and move on. It becomes more serious when I am a senior in high school with a dream of becoming a neurosurgeon having to make decisions that will dictate the outcome of my whole future.

"Knock knock" Kim says from my door smiling at me

I jump up and hug her tightly. I have missed my best friend so very much I had no idea how much until right now. We sat on my bed and she instantly got a text message. She texted  back and put her phone down smiling at me.

"Was that Beth?"I ask and Kim nods smiling sadly

"She misses you."Kim says shrugging

"I've missed you. How are things?"I ask gesturing to her belly

"They are great I don't feel six months pregnant that is for sure. Have you talked to Beth yet?"She asks me

"I don't know what to say to her. I have been with my dad a lot. He took me to go play golf with him and a few of his business partners. We went to the Hamptons for lunch last week. Oh and he bought me this."I say showing her my gold necklace which had her gasping.

"Wow well I am glad that you are bonding with your dad Han I know he is gone a lot. Hey you know you are my best friend right?"She says

"I know. Kim what if I can't get over this lying thing? What if it changes my perspective on things?"I say finally getting it out of my system.

"If it's too much then it's too much. Look your father called me yesterday. He told me about UCLA. Hannah we have been friend for years now and I have seen the way you work and how hard you work. I did some research and I found this."She says taking out a stack of papers

"It is a four year course at UCLA that a student can finish in two years and you can come do your med school at St. Paul's where your Mother is .I want you to have a good life Han and you know in your heart community college is not what you deserve. You and Beth have things to figure out and I get that but maybe just maybe you guys can work around the distance. "Kim says looking at me intently to see if she can figure out what I think.