Chapter 11 - When the credits roll

Authors Note

Hey guys new chapter is FINALLY here.
Hopefully all of you will comment and vote
Next few chapter will be very intense and please
tell me what you want to see happen I will take it
 into consideration if it's not too far out from what
 I think these characters should end up being

I could imagine this would be the closest thing to heaven one could possibly get. Maybe its wrong to say that about a person but it's probably the only thing even remotely close to what i feel and ever really want to feel.

"Han are you okay?"Beth smiles from the driver's seat. That smile does things I would never willingly admit. I wasn't okay i knew that. I was way out of my league and undeniably in too deep.

"I'm great babe." I smile kissing her cheek softly feeling her smile widen 

"She is daydreaming about you again don't ruin it dumbass. " Kim barks from behind earning a glare from Beth. I could probably expect a lot of this bickering over the weekend.

I don't quite remember the conversation we had but we all decided we needed to get out of that town ,it probably had a lot to do with Kim. She had a ghost following her around everywhere she went. So now here we are all three of us off to Miami and finally I am sea worthy ,yeah my cast is off!

So Heaven is seeing my beautiful girlfriend drive my car her hair shining in the golden sun with the bluest of oceans I have ever seen. White sandy beaches and pink lip gloss, picture of perfection body and that pretty much had me ready to combust. It wasn't sexual or it should've been sexual but damn Beth for being the object of my most deepest desires, and damn she knew that considering her choice of clothing or lack their of. Ever chance she got she 'accidentally' lifted up her top exposing her tanned flat sexy stomach. 

After a few hours we drove up to a white cottage on the beach and I smiled at the amazing view we had. Beth rushes to my side and opens my door smiling lovingly at me .I grab my phone and get out of the car only to have my feet swept away under me. 

"Babe what the hell you are going to drop me!"I yell literally feeling her skinny legs trembling 

"Oh shush woman." She says giggling and carries me inside her face turning red with each step and sinking down by the second and then I feel her slip and I shut my eyes knowing what comes next. Head meets floor..

"Oww shit!!"She yells holding the head quickly crawling over to me looking to see if I was okay and if I got hurt.

"I told you!"I laugh making her frown and she climbs on top of me holding my arms restricting me from doing anything before I could stop her.

She grins staring at my collarbone and immediately I start begging her not to do what I know she is going to do. She bites on my collar bone sending me in fits of scream and giggles and trying to kick her off me until I give up and secume to her will. Finally after her attack end she kisses softly on the place she made me squirm and relaxes me instantly.

"That was only a warning for what is still to come if you are going to me grumpy this weekend."She grins