Chapter 18 - Stricking it dumb

Authors Note

Hey guys this chapter is very different from the rest
I'm trying something new tell me what you think.
xxx
Love you guys

Hannah P.O.V

One day when you wake up and realize that you aren't the person you want to be I hope you have common sense than I did on this fateful night. A night that would change everything and once again I would causing the people I love more harm than good.

20th September 2013

The thing about college is that no one ever tells you how hard it is actually going to be. Nobody tells you how similar to high school it is. I could get used to the work load that was the easy part. The hard part was trying to fit in and realizing you just don't. Never in my life have I felt like an outcast and lately I have been getting sick of it.

It started with jokes around jocks. They didn't matter to me I didn't care at first. Most of those guys hated me for being gay anyway so it didn't bother me when they called me a prude or a rich girl or anything really too get to me. Then came their girlfriends and the girls that wish they were there girlfriends .That's when I started hearing the words dyke and fag.

I didn't tell anybody. How could I really? Do I tell my 22 year old working girlfriend that the kids are being mean to me? No way. Do I tell Kim that without her here I feel like a chump? Not in this lifetime.

I wanted to be perceived as somewhat of role model. Or at least have then admire my achievements. I have worked my ass off to get here and I was damned if a few kids were going to ruin it for me.

I tried not to let it faze me for weeks but getting ass grabbed and feeling like you are some sort of alien is not a way to go through a day.

I was a second year student now but things weren't getting better. Back home I never experienced this type of abuse. Whether it was to my face or behind my back I just wanted it to stop. I wanted them to stop.

Kim had been making tons of friends and being the bubbly person that she is she easily fit in. I was never the social butterfly and I was never going to involve my parents in this. Even though mommy and daddy could have easily done that for me. I hated seeing parents fight their kids battles and I wasn't about to become one of those kids.  I didn't have what Kim had. She just didn't care what people said.

I needed to do something. Something big to get everyone to see that I'm not some little kid that can't take a stand. I can stand up for myself if I wanted to.

I could show him I'm not someone he should mess with.

So that was the reason  I was here right now. Standing behind a wall hiding. This was why I was sneaking around the courtyard of our school trying to pass by cameras praying to god not to get caught and trying my best to summon all the courage I had.

 I was running so fast my legs were on fire me but all I could see was that smug son of a bitches face smirking at me like he owned me. I was going to wiped off that stupid smile and hopefully replace it with the look of someone who just peed themselves. Finally I had made it inside of the medical building my whole body shaking. It was easier given the fact that the teacher regularly gave me keys to the building.

Hannah Miller would never break into a building.

Walking around all of the species of animals and all different organs I see what I am looking for grinning from cheek to cheek.  I take it out and put it under my jersey praying that I don't drop this thing. I had no idea if I was going to get this done because frankly this wasn't even the hard part.