Chapter 34 - When tomorrow comes where will you be?

Authors Note
Hey guys its finally here.
The last chapter of the first book hope you guys like it
and share the love.

Hannah P.O.V

2AM

I woke to the loudest most anticipated ring of my life. Grabbing my phone quickly with my eyes still struggling to open but my mind had been waiting for a call.

"My Apologies for bothering so late. My name is Lara and I'm calling from Glen Davis Memorial Hospital and I'm looking for Hannah Williams."

"This is she."I say quickly climbing out of the bed feeling my heart pounding against my chest as I throw on a jacket and sweat pants walking towards Baileys room.

"Misses Willaims we found your wife , we found your details on her person. I'm so sorry Misses Williams but I think you should get here as soon as possible."

"I'm on my way thank you very much."I say instantly calling Kim and telling her that they needed to meet me at the hospital. I didn't really understand what was happening because honestly I was afraid to breath. I needed Beth and Bailey needed Beth.

I drove to the hospital in the depth of the night looking at Bailey in the car seat fast asleep and smiled at her.

"They found your mommy Bai.."I say to her sleepy face and turning my attention back to the road. They found her. I just don't know in what condition they found her.

I missed her so damn much. I missed how she held me at night, I missed her smile and her confidence but most of all I miss my days being filled up with her and seeing her with Bailey.

I saw Kim standing outside the hospital as I pulled into the parking lot. I got out and picked up Bailey in my arms being careful not to wake her up and walked over to Kim who was sitting on the ground. She hadn't seen me yet.

"Kim.."I said gaining her attention as she smiled and got to her feet hugging me slightly and kissing Bailey.

"Hey best friend. Mom and dad are in there. I'll catch up with you guys I just need to um.."She says looking at me trying to think of something to say "I can't fall apart in there so.."She said and I nodded squeezing her hand.

As I make my way to the reception I see Misses Williams standing there asking the nurse questions. I walked up to them and both Misses Williams and Mister Williams embraced me.

"What are they saying?"

"There saying she sustained pretty severe injury to her head and also her one leg. She woke up about an hour ago. Hannah they gave us the room number..are you ready?"

"No."I say looking at Bailey taking a deep breath. "Yes I'm ready."

The nurse nods and walks in front of us leading us into the surgical Ward. The same place I was years ago . When we were driving from prom and got into that accident. That was the first thing to try and keep Beth and I apart. If I knew then what I know now I would have done so many things differently. I would never have gone to UCLA and I would never have broken up with Beth.

I would have tried harder to show her how much she means to mean and tell her that I appreciate the things that she does for me when she thinks I don't notice. I would hold her more and not just be held. I would never have dated anybody else or let her take the blame for my mistakes. When you love someone you don't let them take the fall.