Chapter 26 - Lexi Hill

Authors Note

LONGER CHAPTER!

why?

Because I love you guys!!

Remember to vote and comment guys

xxx

Beth P.O.V

I got woken up by my alarm and smiled when I felt her stir behind me tightening her hold around my waist and softly kissing my bare back. I took my hand her hers and brought them up to my mouth kissing them softly.

"Don't go please baby.."She mumbles holding onto me tighter pressing her tummy against my back. Oh how I wish that I could stay like this for the entire day. I wish I could be here every day to see her belly growing.  I can't believe we are already nearing the tree month mark. It seems so strange to see Hannah get so fat but I love it all the same and I lovve teasing her about it.

She is my fatty.

"I got that meeting with the VP of Duncans International finance early today Han I wish that I could stay. Didn't you say you and Kim were going to the mall and window shop for baby clothes?"I say smiling as I utter the word baby. This was honestly one of the best things and I keep having to remind myself that this is actually happening.

"Kim is coming at 1 this afternoon to pick me up. I feel bloated babe I don't want to go to the mall, that remind me did you remember to get ice cream yesterday?"She smiles shyly as I climb out of bed and watch her eyes drift down my body almost staring "Please get back in bed.."She says her voice husky her eyes still looking at me making me feel warmth and heat in my lower body and I bite my lip trying to turn away.

Like I knew she would I feel her grab my wrist and I smile and her and crawl back on the bed over towards her and tug the sheets away exposing her naked body. She quickly covers herself back up and bites on her lip shaking her lip slightly.

"Babe stop it.."I smile tugging the sheets off of the bed and climbing on top of her my hand roaming over her tummy

"I'm so bloated and fat baby I look horrible ,can't I just rather keep looking at you beside-"I cut her off putting my finger on her lips

"You are beautiful and seeing you like this is one of the sexiest things ever. "I smile leaning down and kissing her neck softly feeling her hands over my ass pushing me against her making me bite her ear moaning softly whispering  "You are going to make me late if we don-"

And in an instant I forget what I wanted to say when I felt her hand slide between our bodies and touching my core. I went numb and gave in deciding being a bit late probably wouldn't matter. Not if it meant I could be here with her.

--

"Fuck fuck fuck!"I say grabbing the sheets and running into the bathroom. I can't believe I'm going to be late. I'm supposed to be the shining star of the company or at least if I wanted that promotion then that is what I should be. I doubt arriving late to one of the most important interview for the company would make my boss happy.

"Baby they will understand.."She laughs and I can already imagine her laying on the bed with a bright smile on her face. "I'm sure they know about pregnant woman and there hormones ."She continues making herself laugh even more

I shake my head walking out of the bathroom in my skirt and white button shirt hanging loose looking at her like she is crazy "Somehow I don't think telling my boss that my wife's hormones are in overdrive and we keep having sex will make him feel better."I say putting my hands on my hips trying to think of something to tell my boss