Chapter 20 - Christmas Part 2

Authors Message

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed Christmas

 and the first part of Christmas with Hannah, Kim and Beth.

Hopefully Part two you will love just as much!

Love you guys xx

Hannah P.O.V

"Seriously cannot believe this Christmas belly. I feel like a whale."Kim moans like she has the past three days.

"Shh I'm watching Greys Anatomy."Beth glares at her throwing a pillow at her.

We have all been so lazy these past few days but I guess that is what Christmas time was like at the Williamses besides its not like I was the type of person to go snowboarding and hike over Christmas time. This is what I knew and what I loved.

It had been three days since I told Fae that I wanted some space and I can honestly not say that I miss her. Sure I miss her company and her jokes but I don't miss the things you are suppose to miss when you love someone. I don't miss her sleeping next to me and kicking me accidently or snoring and I know when you love someone those things aren't such a huge bother.

Besides the fact that things between me and Beth have been extremely awkward I have to say I have enjoyed spending time with Kim and Kevin most of all with little Austin . I hated that I had to leave again tomorrow.

I wondered if Beth thought I was crazy. I felt crazy since I had been here seven days and twice I have freaked out on Beth. It's not her fault thought. She did her best to stay out of my way also being as provocative as ever I had to keep myself busy with other things than my wayward thoughts. So I learned how to knit. Which was a pretty boring activity but still was very distracting and that is what I needed. Also I got to bond with Misses Williams again and catch up.

"Are you and Mom almost leaving?"Kim asks

"Yes whenever your mom is done getting ready. "

I was excited to go shopping with Misses Williams although I had a feeling she wanted to have a talk with me. It wasn't in the way she asked me to go shopping with her that was suspicious but mainly just a motherly feeling.

"Okay honey you ready?"Her voice echoes from the kitchen as she grabs her keys waving to Beth and Kim.

I nod and follow after her waving off my best friend. When we were in the car the trip was mostly silent except for Misses Williams humming to Bruce Springsteen. Like always

"How have you been Hannah?"She asks breaking the silence

"I'm very very god Misses Williams .School has been great and my parents have been very supportive."I lie

She stays quiet for a moment as I think I what I said. I wonder what she would say if she knew how things really were. I think I was a little too proud to admit the fact that things weren't as great as I had hoped. I didn't want to disappoint her.

"How are your parents?"

"They are good I mean dad is very busy but we play golf once a week so it's a massive improvement from seeing him maybe twice a year. Mom has been settling into the new work environment I don't think it will take her long to get used to California. They seem to fit quite nicely in sunny California."

"That's wonderful dear I knew they would. This stuffy old town isn't very glamorous."

"I love this place."I admit looking around at all the familiar buildings as we drive past them