Chapter 23 - Wedding bells

Authors Note

Finally the wedding chapter is here!
Hope all of you are ready for a few surprises
 and a few tears and a little bit of undressing.

Remember to comment at the end of the chapter and tell me what you thought.

The Wedding

I Couldn't fall asleep the excitement got to me I suppose. Today was they day Beth and I start our lives together. Something that has been at the back of my mind for years..Something I used to only dream about whilst staring at Kims older sister.

6 Years ago

"Mom I made a new friend look.."Kim say tugging me towards her mother "She is the one I've been telling you all about."Kim smiles brightly throwing her arm over my shoulder

Her Mom pops a dish of pasta in the oven and turns around waving her face with the oven mit and smiles at us "Well it is good to finally meet you Hannah, Kim has been rambling on and on telling us all about you." Kim's mom said shaking my hand

"It's nice to meet you Misses Williams. You have a lovely home."I smiled shyly moving back to Kim.

Her Mom smiled putting her hand on my shoulder "Thank you sweetheart."She says winking and turned her attention to Kim "Why can't you and your sister have such good manners?"She asked Kim and Kim sighed making me laugh a little.

It felt strange to have people act so extremely loving towards each other even though they were complaining about each other I still felt the love they had. At my house my mother was always busy and the hospital and Dad was always away with his doctors without borders thing. Sometimes I just wish I could see more of them and have them pressure me a bit less. Maybe then I would feel like I make them proud.

I couldn't really be sad about it I mean I was privileged to be born into the family that I have.

"Come on lets go watch Television I before we eat. I want to talk to you about that cute guy you talked to yesterday."Kim says excitedly grabbing my hand and dragging me to the living room. She was always dragging me places but I kind of liked it. I knew it was just because she wanted me around and wasn't really good and showing it.

"What was his name again?"Kim asked wiggling her eyebrows

"I think it was Kyle. He was kind of cute right?"I laugh as Kim nods quickly almost drooling.

"You should totally let him kiss you. I mean I know you haven't had your first kiss yet but you should totally just kiss him I mean we are in high school. Why not right? Unless you don't think he is cute. Then I should kiss him."Kim says winking at me and I knock her with a pillow.

If anyone was going to kiss Kyle it was going to be me. I think.

"Guys it's time for dinner!"Kim's mom yells from the kitchen and Kim rolls her eyes jumping off of the couch.

"I guess that mean my sister and father are here."She says walking ahead. I completely forgot she had a sister. I probably think everyone is a only child like me. How dumb.

When we walk into the dining room I see through the glass doors a girl standing outside. She had her back against me so all I noticed were how sexy her legs were and when she turned around I saw her blow out smoke before meeting my gaze. She was wearing shorts and a v neck top which exposed a lot of skin. I think I looked at her a bit too long because I realized I was still stuck in the same spot and looked away walking towards Kim and sitting down besides her.