Chapter 33 - Promises of tomorrow

Authors Note

Hey guys so this is a pretty special chapter to me.

It sort of brings a lot of things together and I thought about the fact that

this story is probably ending in a few chapters

I still don't know how many but as soon as we

near that mark I will tell you guys don't worry

For now just enjoy the chapters and please remember

to comment if you are still reading and invested

Much Love

Hannah P.O.V

What the hell was I doing? Standing here in my bathroom staring at myself leaving like an elephant was sitting on my head I just had to think to myself. What the hell was I doing and what did I do? I hurt her because why? Because she hurt me?

I want her to not treat me with kid gloves yet I do shit like this. We have this intimate moment and the first thing I can think of to do is bolt. Drinking with my ex girlfriend and getting home at god knows what time. I hadn't even bothered to return any of her calls and when I woke up this morning I was in bed tucked in with a glass of water next to me and pain killers. She must've known that I was out with Fae, god she must have seen Fae drop me off.

I was being stubborn because let's face it I was jealous and angry even if I knew from the start she didn't cheat on me. Mostly angry because she'd lied again but I took it too far I knew that. I made it ugly and I needed to tell her the truth and we needed to fix this. Thought walking seemed like the biggest task at hand right now I still dragged my ass out of the bedroom with my robe on.

I saw her sitting in the dining room on her laptop. I stayed at the far end of the corridor just wanting to look at her before she noticed me there.

I needed to make things better. This is the life I wanted and I shouldn't take it for granted. I started walking into the dining room and as she noticed me entering the room she smiled at me.

I stood my ground feeling ten times more guilty. I didn't expect her to be loving..I expected her to be angry and she had a right to be angry.

"Hi.."I say pulling my arms around my body hugging my body "You working?"

She nodded and closed her laptop slightly and seemed to struggle to find something to say.

"I didn't know what time you were going to wake up but I..Well I made you breakfast."She said "It's in the microwave if you want to warm it."

"Thanks."I said and walked up to her grabbing the chair next to her and sitting on it "So..I'm sorry for last night. I was angry and well there really isn't any excuse."

"Hannah it's fine I get it. You don't want to talk it-"

"No I was wrong. I.."I bit my lip wondering what I could do to make this up to her and then I thought of something. "I want to take you out for dinner."

She smiled shyly and then rolled her eyes cursing herself for acting shy but it was so cute to me. Usually I was the shy one but seeing her this affected by me made me feel good. I knew that our love for each other would always brings us back to each other we just had to make the effort and for a long while it had only been Beth trying. I needed to trying for multiple reasons but mostly I needed to try because a life without Beth was something I knew I could never comprehend.

"Like a date?"She said curiously a smile playing on her lips. God I loved her so damn much and she deserved me at my best not like this. Not drinking with exes.