Chapter 31 - Surprise surprise

Authors Message

Hey guys enjoy the chapter remember to comment

xoxxo

Beth P.O.V

My head was still hearing Kim's voice yelling but my feet..they were running. I never felt the them burning as much as they did right now and I knew that running was the only way. I needed to run and I needed to see her. I kept thinking back to the phone call and they way I heard Hannah yelling in the background. I should've been there. I didn't have time to think of what I could've or should've done right now. Right now running seems more important. Once and enter into the Hospital I grip onto the counter in front of me seeing a clearly irritated woman glaring at me.

"Sorry I'm.."I say trying to find my breathe "Han..Hannah Williams."

She looked blankly at me and I sworn I could've kicked her ass for being so damn unhelpful. Wasn't the whole point of her sitting here eating a donut to actually help people.

"I can't understand what you are saying if you keep talking like that."She said rolling her eyes taking another bite of her donut. Bitch.

Gritting my teeth I smile at her "Hannah Williams do you know in what room she is in?"

"Surgical Ward 3B."She said and just as I wanted to swear at her and throw my regular fit my feet had already started to run. Surgical Ward? Why would Han be in there? God we are going to lose the baby. She is going to hate me and i will hate myself forever if we do.

This is all my fault I should've just been honest with Hannah and not have this whole thing blow up in my face.

Once I finally found my way to the surgical Ward I heard it..crying. Worst of all it was Hannah crying and yelling and when I walked towards it I saw her lying there with my parents and Kim trying to calm her down. My heart fell as her eyes met mine and I rushed over to her.

"Is she okay?"I asked no one in particular holding her hand watching her as she seemed a million miles away.

"Beth her blood pressure is through the roof..the doctor..I think he will be in soon so that you can talk to him."My father said holding my crying mother.

"I don't understand she was fine.."I said holding her hand looking over her wishing I could take away her pain. I didn't have a clue what to do and it seemed like I couldn't even get through to Hannah. I wondered if she even knew I was here or if she was just consumed by the pain.

"Everything is going to okay baby I'll make sure of it okay. I will make sure they-"

"Beth just stop okay. You did this you were the one who stressed her up so much you know what..I can't deal."Kim says getting on the side of Hannah's bed and walking over to her hugging her tightly whispering something to her. "I'm going get some coffee."

Kim knew..meaning my parents knew. Everyone knew that this was my fault and how it killed me right now I still had to tend to Hannah. The most important right now was making sure she would be okay.

After a few moments of silence from me and my parents I saw the doctor come into her room and smile vaguely at me.

"Miss Williams can I speak to you alone?"He asked and my parents nodded walking out leaving us alone.

"What is going on? She is going to be okay right? I mean she has to be okay doc I need you to tell me that. If something were to-"

"Miss Williams your wife's blood pressure is dangerously high for her and the baby. If we have any chance of saving the baby than we need to get your wife into surgery as soon as possible. I have already booked an OR and she will be wheeled of in a few minutes."