Chapter 30 - Please Listen

Author Message
Hey guys hold on to your hats.
Things are about to get real, really fast.

Please remember to comment and vote.
More Cutey Hannah and Sexy Beth.

Hannah P.O.V

Waking up this morning I realized that I was alone in an empty bed I had to look at the clock noticing it was only 6 AM. She shouldn't be at work yet she only had an meeting in the afternoon. I threw on a robe and walked out of our room and saw her sitting at the dining room table with tons of papers shattered around the table working furiously on her laptop.

Smiling I walk up to her slipping my arms around her shoulder giving her a fright. She must not even have heard me seeing at she was lost in her work. I kissed her head hugging her lovingly. She looked so damn sexy when she was busy working. Really, really damn sexy.

"God Hannah I thought somebody was about to kill me."She says still typing like crazy.

"Nope only a lonely little wife missing you."I smile leaning down towards her giving her a peck on the lips and finding the chair next to her meeting her gaze.

"Sorry baby I really just need to get this paperwork done before the meeting with Duncan International today. I swear that woman is over working me."She sighs giving me a small smile before return to her work.

I pick of one of the papers not really sure of what I'm looking at until I saw something strange...

"Lexi Hill?" I ask making her look up at me like she waited for me to say more. "Who is that?"

"It's just..It's the VP of Duncan international ,the person I am dealing with during all of these meetings."She says simply looking through the papers liken she was searching for something  or avoiding eye contact either one. Who was I kidding she was busy that's all.

"Do you want coffee?"I ask her touching her hand until she slips her hand out of mine apologizing with her eyes indicating towards the shit load of gibberish in front of her.

"I really need to get back to this ,coffee would be nice."She says her eyes glued to the screen. I shouldn't be bothering her she probably has a lot of stress seeing as she is the only one providing for us right now. I was being selfish wanted her to stay late in bed with me and fuck me on the table..well I didn't really say that I wanted that last part but thinking about it now it did sound appealing. Very appealing.

"Okay.."I say forcing myself to the kitchen before I strip out of all my clothes and beg for her touch. God I swear two days without sex is enough to make me want to tear her clothes off . Not my fault I married a freaking sex goddess. Fuck I'm already turned on just from thinking about it. Which of course gave me a killer idea.

Or should I say a kinky idea...

"So is it the same person that said it was fine that I could gush on and on about baby names with you whilst in the meeting B?"I ask and she looks at me not knowing what to say so she just nods and smiles a little. Something was bothering her I knew it I just didn't know if it was work related or not. I didn't want to make her feel like I was prying too much. I'm sure she would tell me in her own time what was wrong.

"Hey.."I call her waiting for her to look up at me, when she does I take in her beautiful features and smile at her messy bun and perfectly flawless face with no make-up on. I loved it when she didn't wear any make up. "You know I love you right?"I say to her watching her body relax a little as she nods.

"I really need to get back to this though.."She says still looking guilty, why would she look guilty.

I should do something I knew that look of her she is feeling guilty for not giving me as much attention anymore because of work. I wanted her to know that I understand and that I can work around her insane schedule..but I'm sure I could show her that instead of just saying it.