Chapter 8 - Prom Part 1

Authors Note

Hey everyone!
Finally the prom chapter I have had this chapter in my mind for a while now!
Things are going to get pretty intense I hope you all are ready.
Please remember to comment and vote if you enjoyed it.
Love all you guys for reading my stories and for the amazing support!
I can't believe it is here omg PROM!!

xoxo

Hannah P.O.V

I can't believe it is finally here. Kim and I have not been able to stop talking about prom this whole entire year so now that it has finally arrived it seemed somehow surreal. I knew tonight was a night I was going to remember for the rest of my life. Kim and I used to ask her parents about prom and listen in awe when they explain how in love they were and how happy they were dancing guns and roses and falling in love under the disco lights. I am guessing in this century it will be a lot different. I am so glad we hired a band for prom.

The only problem with prom for me was having to go without a real date. I had a date Jack Fletcher but the only reason we were going together is because he was Freds best friend and Kim thought it would be nice for us four to hang out. It was better than going solo. I had a couple of offers from girls and guys but I knew all of those invitations had strings attached to them. With Jack I could just dance and not care if I am dorking out or if he thinks I am embarrassing myself because I don't care.

I just so badly wanted that nerve wrecking moment when the girl you love knocks on the door and you wait in anticipation for her. When she finally comes around the corner her eyes light up and she nervously tries to put on your corsage.

Me and Kim where enjoying our little spa day together and even had Beth around for company and those sweet lovingly kisses of course. It was still pretty early but we wanted to enjoy the time we had and try to make ourselves look perfect. As girls do.

"What do you think it is going to look like once we are inside?"Kim says excitedly

We had decided on a red carpet prom to be honest I was completed thrilled about the idea and could only just imagine what it was going to look like once we were there.

"Like magic."I said imagining it all

"And romance...and maybe a little sex..."Kim says giggling making Beth look at her completely shocked and surprised.

"Shit I forgot you were here Beth..."She said embarrassed as the two sisters started there ever going bickering.

"If you get an STD don't you dare call me for help!"Beth says and Kim rolls her eyes crossing her arms

"Stop acting like my mother and I won't call you don't worry."

"Of course you will call me and you better call me don't be dumb Kim you can't tell mom about things like that."Beth says crossing her arms

"Guys stop please.."I whisper neither of them really hearing me which meant this went on for another twenty minutes and ending with them hugging. Damn I hate being an only child.

"Oh yeah Han can I talk to you quickly...in private."Beth said making Kim stand up and glare at her

"She is my best friend you know not yours."Kim says darting off into the lounge. I had the laugh at how possessive they were it was cute as hell but I have to say I was glad to have a moment alone with Beth.

"Finally."Beth smiled climbing onto my lap and given my kisses all over my face nibbling on my ears playfully

I giggled hugging her closer enjoying every moment and savoring every kiss.She leans back a little biting her lip blushing slightly