Chapter 4 - Close your eyes and fall

Authors Note

Finally Chapter 4 is here and hopefully you guys love it!
I know you will love it!

"Morning Birthday girl."The Williams family says waking me up seeing all of them standing around my bed singing me Happy Birthday with Beth holding a cake with candles singing along.

"Make a wish.."Beth says smiling lovingly at me. To be honest if I could make a wish right now I wish she didn't see me just waking up looking like the lockniss monster

She leans in and I close my eyes and wish for this year to be the year I find love.

"This is from me."Kim says handing me a present.

"Oe yay a present. I wonder what it is.."I say feeling around the paper and finally just tearing it apart.

"You got me a freaking leather jacket??"I say seeing her grin from ear to ear and nod very pleased with herself.

"Thank you."I say fitting it and loving the way it felt on me.

Mr. and Misses Williams hands me a small box which I didn't waste any time with  the wrapping and smile at Mr. and Misses Williams hugging them. A freaking full paid full body spa day. Who wouldn't love a gift like that.

After we sat there for about an hour joking around Mr. and Misses Williams leaves starting breakfast and letting us get ready for the day. I still had to get used to this place. I knew once I got used to the beauty we would leave again so I couldn't wait for next year. I wanted to come with them every year.

"I'll be back now Han I am just going to call Fred." Kim says winking at me and runs to the balcony.

Beth sits on the bed next to me cleaning up all the wrapping paper.

"You got bigger presents than I got on my Birthday."Beth says grinning at me

"Oh you mean the car?"I say

"Well I didn't get a kiss from you."She says her fingers grazing my hand

"That's true I win then."I say seeing her take something out of her pocket.

"So I didn't really know what to get the girl that can have anything but..Well I saw this in the jewelry shop..I know you don't have any jewelry so I got you this..Its very small."She says taking out a small jewelry box handing it over to me.

"Wow one kiss and I already get jewelry."I joke seeing her roll her eyes at me and take the white gold bracelet out of the box turning my hand around and putting it on for me.

"I bought this before everything."She smiles to herself running her thumb over my pulse. With a shiver running down my spine I look at her lips. Never have I wanted to kiss anybody as much as I wanted to kiss her right now.

"Stop looking at me like that.."She smiles looking away

I grin not daring not look anywhere else. "Like what?"I ask seeing her shake her head

"Like you are ready to fall in love."Beth says her eyes meeting mine her cheeks a tad red and her lips full and gorgeous.

I smile at her climbing out of bed and walking over to the mirror trying to make myself look somewhat decend.

"I've seen you wake up a thousand times Han."She giggles looking at me amused.

It was strange whenever we were together I could never feel an age difference but when I saw her taking to someone else she became this older women. She would look like a completely different person.