Chapter 28 - Homecoming

Authors Note

Hey guys so this chapter is going to another Flashback.
I think you will enjoy it.
More Hannah and Beth back in the day.

Hannah P.O.V

"Han I'm starting to freak out.."Beth says pacing around the doctor's room looking like she is about to pass out. I kind of liked seeing her like this though but also it pissed me off seeing as I'm the one that is supposed to be able to have panic attacks and she is suppose to make me feel better. Then again she does look cute.

These hormones are screwing with my thoughts. Really really bad.

"You are so cute but come and sit here you are making me nervous."I say and she nods walking over to me

"It's just scary you know, It's buying his/her with school back pack will it be spiderman or barbie and then you think about him/her dating. What a freaking head ache wow I mean imagine if I were to-"

"Beth maybe we should get through the ultrasound first and hear from the doctor whether it is a him or a her. After that we can start freaking out about Homecoming and College and all that stuff okay? Okay love?"I smile taking her hand in mine.

"Oh shit Homecoming. I didn't even think of that oh god. Maybe we should come back another time. I'm sure the doctor is very busy besides you aren't even that fat we could still wait awhile before finding out."

"Babe listen to me calm down everything is okay. Besides you are getting on my nerves. I really wanted to be the one with the melodramatics here today. "I say making her smile as sexy as ever seeing those dimples "How about we think about something else..like my Homecoming. Do you remember that?"I say and her face lights up with amusement.

"Aww you at 16 how freaking adorable! If I remember correctly you were a bit hot and bothered."She smirks kissing my hand clearly in an instant all panic was forgotten.

"I was not you are such a liar!"

Flashback

5 years ago...Homecoming

Of all the things that could have happened the last thing I expected was Kyle to act the way he did tonight. I had to get out of there somehow it didn't feel right having him feel me up. I suppose this is what 16 year old do with their girlfriends/boyfriends ,maybe I was just not ready. All I knew was I called Kim's sister to come pick me up. I felt embarrassed but I knew I couldn't go home since I was sleeping over at Kim's.

Once I saw Beth pull up in front of the school I waved at her knowing she was going to have questions. Mostly because Kim and Fred was still inside considering it was only 10pm. She was smirking at me like she always does but got out of the car anyway walking over to me.

"Hey Hannah Banana."She smiles hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek. It felt nice and it made me feel better, safe even.

" I'm really sorry for calling."I smile whilst hugging her and she shrugs walking to her car and I walk to the other side getting in.

"You should be sorry I mean I could've just left you hear crying."She jokes smiling at me , that smile was perfect. "Was it Kyle again?"

I nod looking out the window trying to forget the whole night ever happened. Why did I feel this way? He was just being a guy and the more I tried to be okay with it the more I seemed to want to pull away from him and get out of there.