Chapter 24 - The in-laws

Authors Note

Hey guys honeymoon is over and some new details here!
More drama!
More cuteness!
More Sexy Beth and Cute Hannah!
Remember to comment and vote!
Still tons of chapter left guys so don't worry.

xxx

Comments ;)

Kim P.O.V

Two whole weeks with no contact from either my sister or Hannah, so much for best friend. I needed to understand why the rush to get pregnant and why didn't they let me in on it from the start. Beth better not steal my best friend now that they are married. She could share Hannah maybe I could her Hannah on weekend or something.

"Babe this isn't a very good idea. "Kevin says and I glare at him. I had hoped he would be on my side but he isn't. "I mean they just got back from honeymoon I think they might like some privacy." He says cautiously as I drive up the driveway and stick my tongue out to him

"She is my best friend Kevin. I deserve to be able to see her whenever I'd like."I say hoping out of the car and walking up the front door. I look through the window and see Hannah busy in the kitchen and knock on the door. She turns around and smiles brightly walking over towards me and opening the door.

"Hey Kimmy I didn't know you guys were coming over. I would've warned you that the place is covered with boxes, it's a mess really."She says looking around and sighing "But it is nice to see you guys were are the little ones?"She asks looking at the back of us trying to spot them.

"At my moms she asked if she could baby sit so that we could have a day alone together."I smile and walk into the house almost tripping over all of the boxes. I knew the feeling of unpacking and I was completely relieved when it was over

"Kimmy then why are you guys here don't you want some time alone?"Hannah giggled winking at me.

"Well I wanted to see my best friend first considering the last time we talked and all. Beth is stealing you away from me and it's not okay. I wanted to talk you out of this crazy baby thing I mean it's a bit soon don't you think?"I ramble watching Hannah's eyes drift off avoiding eye contact. "Hannah are you hearing what I'm saying?"

Hannah shifts from side to side looking a bit uncomfortable and nods then finally looks up at me a strange look on her face "Kim I know that you are worried but do realize that this is hurting me. I want you to be happy for us. I'm not going to change my mind even if I could and I don't appreciate you coming in here trying to make me feel like what me and my wife want is wrong. You are in the wrong here Kimmy."She says shocking the hell out of me

"I..what?"I say shocked looking over at Kevin who nods his head and puts his hand on my shoulder.

There was a long silence between the two of us until I heard someone seductively calling Hannah name and I stood akwardly by and saw my sister appearing out of nowhere..

"Come and get it hot stu-"Her face fell to the floor and I looked at her outfit. She was wearing a red g string and red corsette swinging handcuffs around her finger and I thought that I was going to die.

Hannah started laughing uncontrollably of course and I looked behind me and saw Kevin looking at Beth his cheeks flushed. I punched his arm ad he quickly looked away.

"My eyes!!" I screamed and Beth stormed off quickly. I did not ever want to see my sister like that I was officially scarred.

"Stop laughing Han!"I said watching her almost tumble over of laughter. She was enjoying this way too much."Maybe I should've called first."I say trying to steady myself