Chapter 6 - You should be so lucky

Authors Note

Hey guys I feel so giddy every time I post a new chapter hoping all of you will LOVE it as much as I do. I hope you keep reading and keep voting my this story because if so I am definitely thinking of a second book after this one.

Let me hear you guys! Comment and Vote! xx

(^^,)

Beth P.O.V

"Honey can you pass the salt please."

"Sure."I say passing the salt to my mother.

I don't know what is going on with me lately but I keep drifting off thinking of other things even when I have Hannah across the table from me looking pretty hot. I guess I am making a lot of changes right now. Moving into my own place in a month and soon after than maybe even thinking about buying a new car.

This new job of mine has really opened a lot of doors for me and really has challenged me into growing and learning more about the company. I suppose I should be thankful that they have seen me fit to run the entire office when in my honest opinion there would have been other better suited people for the job. I knew how to do my job but I was twenty five and senior management or should I say Farrah our CEO and founder of the company had her eye on me ,that weird small wrinkly one always winking at me.

"The food is really good Mr. Williams."Hannah says to my father boosting his already inflated ego.

"So girls how was school?"Mom asked Kim and Hannah

Nobody really wants to tell their parents about what they do at school but somehow all of them to seen so cheery about telling her.

"Pretty awesome Hannah was called into the nurses office and Mom do you remember what I said about that nurse. He is such a freaking hottie."Kim says tapping Hannah making her chuckle

"He is okay."Hannah said her eyes looking over to me as she shrugged playfully winking at me

"Okay? Hannah I thought I was going to attack him if you weren't."Kim says stuffing food in her face. We all hated this. And even talked to her about this before. She gets so excited about a story and forgets to chew her damn food. Once she even chocked. I had to hit her really hard on her back. I knew the himelick manuver but I really wanted to hit her.

"Chew Kim."I said watching her anticipating when she was going to explode.

"Darling chew."Mom said making Kim chew quickly rolling her eyes

"There done. Like I was saying so I almost attacked the guy."

"Kim how did you end up in the nurses office with Hannah? And why was Hannah there?"Dad asks as Kim looks nervously at him

"Hannah actually fell and well ..I got flu so.."

Mom just started laughing shaking her head at Kim knowing a lie when she heard it

"Sure Kimmy. You best hope Fred doesn't find out."Mom teased

"Maybe I should tell Fred about this crush you have."I say feeling Kim's glare at me

"You wouldn't dare."She said testing me

"And why not?"I said laughing

"Oh I don't know maybe because..."She said looking over at Hannah who started chocking and quickly excused herself.