Chapter 10 - Sometimes its magic

Authors Note

Hey guys new chapter is here hope you enjoy it :)
Remember to Vote and Comment.
Lets hear what you want to happen with Hannah and Beth?

Hanna P.O.V

"There is still that big elephant in the room you know. It aint going away until you talk about it Han. Talk to me come on. How long are you going to hide out over here?"Beth asks kissing my shoulder being all adorable like always. She was only being this adorable kissing me every two minutes cuz she knew I didn't want to talk about this.

I was convinced I wasn't hiding but I haven't been over to their house in over two weeks I guess that officially makes me the world's worst best friend. Kim doesn't really come to school after the accident as you can imagine I can't really say that I have been there much either except if you count walking around like a zombie. That place doesn't seem the same anymore like haunted horrid halls everywhere.

"You don't like coming over to mine?" I ask grinning at Beth seeing her shake her head in disapproval. Trying to make her feel guilty is probably wearing pretty thin.

"I love coming over to your house but that isn't really the point is it babe? You should go see her ." She carries on twining her fingers in mine

I quickly climb on top of her gliding my hands over her stomach leaning down I see her smile at me and I kiss her lips softly those cherry lips tasting as good as ever. She grins pulling me down and slowly licks over my lips her hands grazing my hip. I feel myself already wanting more.It seems to only get worse right now being in the same room with the sexual tension killing both of us.

"Mmhmm...I hate how extremely turned on I am by everything you do."I say smiling as she kisses down my neck her nails digging into my sides

"You can be lucky you have this cast still on."She whispers biting my neck and at this moment I feel anything but lucky, cursed maybe but not lucky .

Last week the exact same thing happened with us I had to stop things which sucked but I lets just say that I really do not want to hold back at all.

"Right." I say dropping to the side staring at the ceiling wondering if this freaking torture will ever end

"Besides we were talking about Kim."She grind pulling her legs to her chest sitting across from me watching me intently

"I don't know what to say to her. Besides she probably hates me by now."I admit to her and myself

"She doesn't hate you baby she just misses you. She is in a pretty dark place right now. Listen just give her a call later it would mean the world to her."Beth says in her sisterly manner

"Tonight I promise. My mom is going to be here in an hour or so do you want to stay for dinner?"I ask  seeing her look at me aimlessly

"I don't think that's a good idea baby but I did want to ask you if you had any plan for tomorrow night?"She asks grinning cutely at me

" My parents don't hate you they are just still trying to get used to the whole situation. You should try harder to bond with them considering I want you guys to have a good relationship and they aren't really around much so this is the perfect timing. And no I don't have any plans, why does my gorgeous girlfriend want to do something?"I ask loving the sound of those words on my lips....GIRLFRIEND...girlllfriend I can't imagine a better sounds..I mean without it being dirty.