nine::

"No, I'm not giving you an x-Ray, you don't have any fractures," I said throwing my gloves in the garbage, and leaving the trauma room.

Mark followed me out, "I think I'm the one who got punched, give me an x-Ray."

I stopped walking and turned around, I looked up at him, our faces were only a couple inches away from him as I wasn't much shorter than him, "Listen, I don't know what your fucking problem is or why you're even here but I'm not dealing with you, either you get your sorry ass outta here and quit harassing everybody, or quit being such a douche bag, and find someone else to take your x-Ray of your fucking face and leave me alone."

Everything was quiet, I looked around and saw everyone staring.

He laughed at me, "You know that was really sexy." He smirked at me.

I scoffed, "Did you not hear a single word I said?"

"Do you wanna have sex?" He asked me.

I laughed, "Oh god, you're really not helping yourself, and also that's very inappropriate."

"Scared of having a little fun?" He said winking at me.

"Honestly get the hell outta here, I fixed your face now leave before I fuck it back up again" I said, raising my voice.

"What the hell is going on down here?" Webber asked, "This is a hospital not a fighting session

"Nothing sorry Chief, Mark was just gonna leave," I said giving him a look.

"I wanna talk to Addison first," he said.

"Derek!" I heard Addison shout.

"Why are you still here?" Shepherd said, walking up to Mark.

"Okay everybody, just relax, I'm sure we can figure this-" I said, then stopped myself as Mark punched Derek in the nose, "Out."

«»

«»

Mark, Derek, and I sat in Dr.Webber's office. Derek was holding an ice  pack to his nose and Mark one on his hand.

"You know Chief, I really don't think I need to be here, this isn't really my business," I said standing up.

"Sit," he said.

I sat back down and sighed.

"I assume you all know why you're here," Webber said.

"I know why those two are here," I said pointing to my left and right, at Mark and Derek, "They're fucking psychos and punch each other left and right, but I'm not sure why I'm here."

Webber sighed, "What don't you two understand about this being a hospital, not a fighting arena? And you," he said looking at me, "Enough with the potty mouth, you're a surgical intern not a sailor."

"You three go, and Brandy make sure those two don't get into any trouble," Webber said, sending us out.

I walked out of Webber's office, annoyed.