twenty one::

It had been a couple months after my grandpa's funeral and almost a whole entire year since I became an intern. A lot had happened. As you know there's always something going on in this stupid hospital. Meredith and Derek finally made up their damn minds and decided to be a legit couple (don't get me wrong, I am absolutely thrilled about it!!!). George married Callie from Ortho in Vegas or something, and now they're mad at each other about who knows what. Izzie also got hired again which is awesome. It was getting lonely without her. I had also gotten a lot closer with everyone, Alex, Cristina, Izzie, George, Meredith especially. I had also started talking to Addison. Addison Shepherd that's right. I know Meredith didn't like it, but I thought she was really nice and super cool. As for surgeries there hadn't been much, except for Jake and Pete's case. Which turned out perfect. We got them separated successfully with zero problems! That's basically been it. It's been a wild two months.

Now with the end of our intern year rolling around, the six of had been studying our asses off for this intern test. I was so nervous yet so excited. I was soon going to be a resident! A RESIDENT! It also got me thinking of what I would want to go into. I was always fascinated by neuro. Maybe cause Derek made it all seem so easy and effortless or maybe just the idea of basically holding someone's entire life in your hands in a way. All of their good memories, fears, emotions, opinions, all of it. One I was certain I would not go into was Peds. Elementary school teacher was my fall back plan if medical school didn't work out. I didn't think I could live with myself if I killed a kid in the OR, or just having to see a bunch of sick kids. I was planning on having my own kids someday and I didn't want my job to affect that dream.

"Familial intestinal polyposis!" Alex shouted.

"No!! No! It's familial multiple polyposis!" I shouted

"Brandy's right," Meredith said, adding a blue tick under my name.

"Whatever, same thing," Alex said, rolling his eyes.

"No they both require completely different surgeries," Izzie corrected.

"HAHAHA!" I laughed mockingly in Alex's face.

"Fuck this. I'm going home. I'm not learning shit," Alex said.

"Oh come on! Don't be such a pussy!" I yelled as Alex put on his shoes.

"Alex!" Izzie started, but before she could finish the door slammed loudly.

"Well," George said, "I guess that's the end of that."

"I guess so," Meredith said.

"What do you have to eat? I'm starving," I said getting up and walking into the kitchen.

I noticed a pan of brownies on the stove, "Mer what kind of brownies are these?"

"Uh just regular brownies, what do you mean?" She asked.

"You mean they're not pot brownies?" I asked.

"No! What the hell?"

"Boo! You're boring!" I groaned.

"Brandy I'm a doctor, You're a doctor! We're all doctors!" Mer yelled.

"Well yeah, but that doesn't mean I don't like to have fun!" I argued.

"God, what are we gonna do with you Brandy?" Izzie laughed.