fifty six::::

[ crash and burn ]

Everything around me was light and airy. It felt calm and safe. I felt okay. For once, I felt okay.

"Grandpa?" I smiled and gave him a hug, "What? What are you doing here? You're-You're-"

"Dead?" He asked.

I nodded.

"So are you," he said, "You almost are."

"What?" I asked.

"You were in a plane crash," he told me.

"Oh I get it, I'm dreaming right now. I'm on the plane right now and I'm just dreaming this. You know a bad dream, cause of my fear of flying," I said, "Hm, my subconscious thinks heaven is like the hospital, weird."

"It's not a dream," Denny appeared out of no where, shaking his head.

"Sure it is," I laughed, "This is definitely a dream I'd have."

"Brandy you need to listen to us," Denny came up to me, "You're dying right now."

"Stop saying that. I'm not dying. I'm asleep," I shrugged.

"Brandy you need to listen to them," I looked over and saw Ian had appeared out of nowhere.

"Ian? Oh my god," I ran up and wrapped my arms around my brother.

"Brandy you need to focus," Denny told me.

I felt my arms fall through the air and saw Ian and my grandpa had vanished.

"You don't have much time. You're alone out in the woods right now, dying. Your plane crashed. Do you understand that?" Denny asked me.

"I don't know what you want me to do," I looked at him.

"You need to try and wake up," He said.

"I-I," I struggled to find the right words.

"Let me help," I quickly turned on my heels and saw George standing right behind me, "You'll listen to me right? You need to leave here. You can't stay."

"Why? You're here. My brother, my grandpa, Denny's here," I said, "Maybe it's not the worst thing if I stayed here."

"I told you she wouldn't want to go back if you guys came," Denny sighed and rubbed his face.

"Well I know she wouldn't listen to just you," George said, "She needed people she loves. She's stubborn and doesn't listen to just anyone."

"I'm right here you know?" I said.

"Yeah we know," Denny sighed, "But you shouldn't be. We may be here but there are people waiting for you. Meredith, Cristina, Alex, Derek, Jackson. April."

"Callie, Lexie, Arizona, Bailey, they all love you," George said.

"Yeah but this can be a way for me to escape," I said, "Don't you see? This is my chance to escape everything. I don't have to be scared of Ben, no more people dying on me, I'm happy here, I can be happy here.

"Mark still loves you," I turned to see Izzie.

"No," I shook my head, "He has Julia, and even if he does, it doesn't work. We don't work. I'm staying. I deserve to be happy."

"Brandy, you can't take this decision back. It's permanent," Denny said, "You can't change your mind. You're stuck here. Forever."

"I know that. I like it here," I smiled, "Oh my god, is my baby here? I want to see my baby."