ten::

It had been a few months since the eventful day at Seattle Grace with Mark Sloan. Not much had changed except George was with some Resident, named, actually I don't really know her name, George's kinda quiet about her and I can't guess why. Mer has two guys fighting over her, McDreamy, of course, and some super cute vet guy, who I'll probably hop on his dick if she turns him down. Izzie and some patient with a failing heart are complicated I don't really know what's going on there, and of course Cristina and Burke are something as well, Alex is still sleeping with everyone, and for me? Nobody, because guys are still stupid, maybe they don't ever stop being stupid, but You'll never believe this one, Bailey's married and it doesn't stop there, she's pregnant with a baby, a baby! Also Webber hired Addison, obviously Derek was overjoyed with that. Just your typical few months at Seattle Grace!

"Grandpa I know you don't wanna talk about this stuff but we have to." 

My grandparents and I sat at a table in one of the rooms at the hospital.

"Can't this wait for another day? Jeopardy is on in half an hour!" My grandpa whined.

"Grandpa you have to decide if you wanna stop chemo. It's helping to stop the tumor from growing, but I know you're feeling like crap because of it."

"I'm feeling the best I've ever been!" My grandpa said, "Now can we go now?"

"Edwin, you need to take this seriously!" My grandma scolded my grandpa.

"Alright, alright," he said.

"What do you think of radiation?" I asked, "Dr.Shepherd recommended that for you and I think it's a good idea."

"I'm not sure about radiation," my grandma said.

"I'm gonna let you two talk about it," I said, getting up and exiting the room.

"Hey, uh Derek," I said.

"Yes Brandy," he said.

"Would you mind not mentioning this to anyone?" I asked.

"Yes of course," he nodded.

"Thanks so much again, for all of this," I said.

"It's not a problem, we're doing everything we can for him."

I smiled and nodded.

Shepherd smiled back and went back to talk to my grandparents.

 I quickly made my way to the locker room, hoping I wouldn't be late.

"You okay?" George asked Meredith, who was drinking from a pink bottle.

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling myself."

"O'Malley has that affect on women," Alex said, "Just ask Torres."

"What's that supposed to mean?" George asked.

"Dude you threw Torres out on her ass," He said, taking off his shirt.

"Who told you that?" George asked, "That's not true."

"Torres."

"Oh," George responded.

"Dude I get it, she's hot but not for you," Alex said.

'Why's that?" George asked.

"She's hot," Alex said.

"Hm," George said, then left.

 «»  

The six of us waited at the nurses station for Bailey to finish with her charts.

"Dr.Grey, I'm clipping an aneurysm today, any interest?" Shepherd asked.