forty seven:::

I slammed the door behind me as I left. I waited outside the door for a second, hoping none of this was real. But I started to sob when I realized it was real and I started to process what had just happened. I didn't know what to think. I couldn't tell what I was feeling either. But what I did know was I should leave before Mark decided to come win me back or something.

I got into my car and quickly started it, trying to get out of there as fast as possible. I wiped tears off my cheeks and sighed, trying to cool myself down. I didn't know where else to go so I started to drive to Meredith's house. She would know what to do. She always seemed to be able to help me. She was so good at too. I didn't know how she did it, but ever since George died she was there.

"Fucking go!"

I slammed my steering wheel as the light turned red and the car in front of me stopped. I was sick of being in this stupid car. This stupid car filled with stupid memories. I tried my best to push them away and just focus on driving. Luckily Mer's wasn't very far and I got there not after too long.

I went up to the door and rang the doorbell a few times, waiting impatiently. Tears running down my cheek. I waited a few more seconds before knocking. I felt my hand go through thin air as the door opened.

"Brandy? Are you okay?"

I frowned when I saw Derek open the door, "I need Mer."

"Dixon's here?" I heard a familiar voice echo from the living room.

I pushed my way through Derek and shut the door behind me. I looked over and saw Owen getting up.

"Dixon?" He frowned, "What's wrong?"

"I-" I groaned, "I just need Meredith."

By now, my tears were coming faster and faster and I was about to start sobbing.

"She's out with Cristina," Derek said, "Here why don't you sit down, I'll call her."

"No, just-" I pushed him away as he tried to put a hand on my shoulder, "Is George home? He's-I need George."

"Brandy-" Derek frowned.

"I need George," I started to sob, "I need George, but George is dead. He's dead."

"Dixon, come on," Owen and Derek helped me over to the couch.

"George is dead," I started to laugh through my sobs, "And-and Callie is pregnant!"

"What?" Derek knit his eyebrows together.

"Callie's pregnant! I should be happy right? But no instead I'm sitting her bawling my eyes out!" I started to breathe heavier, "And I'm shouting for my dead friend!"

"Brandy, you need to calm down. You're gonna give yourself a heart attack," Derek told me.

"You know that wouldn't be the least horrible thing to happen tonight. That would probably be the best thing to happen tonight!"

"Okay, Dixon, you need to explain what's happening right now," Owen looked at me, with confusion.

"Callie's pregnant and her sperm donor's my boyfriend. Well I don't even know if he's my boyfriend anymore-"

"Mark and Callie?" Derek frowned.

"Yep, they fucked and now she's pregnant and I just don't know what to do. I'm sorry. I'm ruining your night. I'm just going to go," I started to sit up.

"No, no," Derek helped me back down, "I'll call Mer."

I sighed as I sat back down. My cheeks were stained with tears and my eyes felt like they were on fire. I felt miserable. It was different from when George and Izzie died, or when the shooting happened. I couldn't explain why, but it was.