four::

I walked into the hospital, leaving Izzie and George behind me. I lifted my hand up to my eyes and rubbed them trying to wake up. I stopped when I felt myself run into something- rather someone.  I jumped as I felt something, something hot spill on my chest.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" I said. I looked at who I had ran into. I saw a lady with red hair and blue eyes covering her mouth.

"Oh gosh, sorry. Are you okay?" She asked, she didn't look happy, I was hoping it wasn't because of me, but knew most likely it was.

"Yes I'm fine. Can I buy you a new coffee, I feel so horrible about this," I asked, grabbing the napkin she outstretched to me.

"No it's fine, hospital coffee isn't that great anyway, I was just about to throw it away. Sorry about your clothes." She said, looking impatient.

"No it's fine, I have to change into scrubs anyway," I said. wiping off my chest.

"Oh so you work here?" She asked.

"Uh yeah I do," I said, a little confused.

"Do you happen to know where Dr.Shepherd would be?" She asked.

"Uhm I'm not sure, I'd check in at the nurses station they can help you better there. If I see him I can tell him you were looking for him," I dragged out the im in him, and gave her a face asking for her name.

"Uh Addison, Addison Shepherd," She said, "Thank you."

"Yeah," I said, then walked off to the locker room.

"Brandy!" I heard George shout behind me.

"Oh hey," I smiled.

"What was that about?" George asked.

"I don't know, I just wasn't paying attention and ran into her. She was looking for Derek. Her last name is Shepherd," I said, watching her talk to one of the nurses, "I have a weird feeling about her."

"You think it's his sister?" George asked.

"I don't know, maybe don't say anything to Mer," I said entering the locker room.

"What happened to you?" Cristina asked.

"Some lady spilled coffee on me," I said pulling my shirt off.

"Well at least you'll smell like coffee the rest of the day," George said.

"I hate coffee," I said putting my scrubs on.

"Shitty day?" Cristina said.

"No actually, I mean except for walking on George's syphilis infected penis." I said.

"George has syphilis?" Cristina asked.

"You missed all the great jokes I had!"

"Can we not talk about my syphilis?" George asked, embarrassed.

"Alright, alright, I'm done for now." I said.

"Morning Alex," I said, as Alex entered.

"Shut up," he said and went to his locker.

"Well someone's a little fucking ray of sunshine today!" I said, shutting my locker, "What's your problem?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," Alex said.