fifteen::

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. What did I just fucking do. Oh my god. What did I just do.

"Oh my god," I said.

I looked over at Mark and saw he was smiling.

"No stop that, why are you smiling, stop it this isn't-no," I said getting up and quickly putting my clothes on.

"Why are you leaving so soon?" he asked.

"Okay you need to stop, right now," I said.

"Stop what?"

"All of this, this all needs to stop, none of this is uh is-"

"Happening again," he finished my sentence with a little disappointment.

"Exactly. And uh nobody-"

"Hears about this, I know."

"Uh okay good," I said, putting my shirt back on, "Well I need to go, because of my grandpa and yeah." I quickly left without saying anything else. I was humiliated. I slept with Mark, Mark fucking Sloan. I probably have like a million STDs now. I was really hoping no one happened to hear it.

"Brandy!" I felt my grandma's arms wrap around me.

"Hey grandma," I said, hugging her back, "Sorry I had uh some things to sort out, did you hear at all how everything's going?"

"No, I haven't," she shook her head. I could tell how worried she was.

"Look grandma, it's a simple procedure, everything's gonna be fine," I gave her a reassuring smile.

"Of course," she smiled back.

"Come on, you should sit down," I led her over to a chair.

"Here you go Mrs.Scott," a girl gave my grandma a coffee.

"Thank you dear," my grandma took the coffee from her and smiled, "Brandy this is Julie."

"It's nice to finally meet you," she smiled, outstretching a hand to me.

"Yeah," I smiled back and shook her hand, "Sorry it took so long, I just got a busy schedule."

"Oh it's not a problem," she smiled, "I see it a lot actually, children and grandchildren too busy to take care of their poor parents and grandparents."

"Right," I nodded my head, "Uh well I'll be back there's just some things I need to do."

"Oh honey, why are your pants on backwards?" My grandma asked me.

"Oh uh," I looked down at my pants, "I had to change earlier and I was in a rush." I shrugged.

My grandma laughed.

I smiled back to her and walked away.

"Hey Brandy," George walked up to me, "I heard what happened, are you okay?"

"You heard about what?" My eyes widened.

"Your grandpa, he's in surgery right now," George said to me.

"Oh yeah sorry, I'm fine, everything's good," I smiled.

"Do you wanna go get some food?" George asked.

I nodded my head and followed him to the vending machine. He put in some coins and punched in a number.

"Thanks," I said as he placed a granola bar in my hand.

We sat down and started unwrapping the package.

"I'm sure the surgery will go great, Dr.Griffon, he's good."