thirteen::

"I cut the LVAD wire," Izzie said.

Izzie, Meredith, George, Cristina, Alex, and I were all standing in Webber's office.

"Actually," Meredith said, "I cut the wire."

"No, I did it," George said, "I'm the one who cut the wire."

It was silent for a moment before George nudged Cristina with his elbow, "Fine, I cut the wire."

"I'm totally innocent, I had nothing to do with this," Alex shrugged.

"That's not the point!" George shouted.

"We had an agreement!" Cristina said.

"That's not fair," Meredith said.

"You little bitch! I want my sandwich back!" I said.

"Okay in a couple days, you wanna come to the bathroom with me and fish it out of the toilet?"

"People! People! I know who did this," Webber said, "So you might as well come clean. I know."

"With all due respect sir, if you knew you wouldn't be asking us," George said.

"He's got a point," I shrugged.

"I did what I-" Izzie stared but was interrupted.

"You have your suspicions, but you don't actually know, for sure," Meredith said.

"You cant officially do anything without proof," George said.

"One of you compromised a patient's life," Webber yelled, standing up from his desk, "One of you stole an organ! One of you jeopardized the integrity of this hospital and of U.N.O.S. Now you tell me and you tell me, right now!"

All of us were silent.

"All right, fine," he said sitting down.

The six of us looked at each other then headed to the door.

"No surgeries," Webber said.

"Sir?" Cristina said.

"No one scrubs in, no one watches from the gallery, no one goes so much as near the OR floor. The six of you will share a single patient, Camille Travis. Whatever the hell she wants, you will provide it. Now get the hell outta my sight!" the chief yelled at us.

George nodded and the six of us hurried out his office.

"I will go back and tell him it was me," Izzie said.

George hushed her.

"And get kicked out of the program?" Meredith asked, "You will keep your mouth shut."

"We'll all keep our mouths shut," I said, looking to Alex.

"This is bullshit, I'm turning her in." Alex said, walking away.

"Alex," Meredith scolded him.

"What? You were the one who said we had to stand by Izzie."

"I'm sorry," Izzie said, "And I really do appreciate what you did for Denny."

"Oh, shut up," Alex said, "The only reason I lied to Burke was because I wanted in on that transplant surgery. I don't give a shit about Denny and I hope you get thrown out on your ass."

"Hey, we said we'd stick together," I said, "You know we all did this, nobody's a victim. We-we stick together."

"We can handle this," George said, "Camille Travis is a kid with cancer. So we give her what she wants for a couple days, how hard can that be?"