Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ma'leek's P.O.V

Beca unwraps himself from me reluctantly with a sigh, and sits down to eat. Allie bounces up to the table and plonks herself down, Alex follows behind her and sit down too. "Hey Fags." Alex murmurs, then stuffs his face with food.

"Babe, that's unkind," she smiles shyly. Allie plays with her food but never eats anything. You could tell she was trying to make a big decision.

"Well that's what they are gay fags. You saw Beca snuggling with him," Alex points roughly at me, "And they were kissing this morning, they were both into it." Alex smirks as I get up and walk away.

I walk through the double doors that lead to the hallway. I am nearly outside when I bang into someone, they drop all their books on the ground. I bend over and help pick them up.

"I'm sorry," I say passing over the books, looking up to see a new kid that I'd never meet before. She is a little shorter than me. Her eyes are blue and her hair is black with blue streaks. She is skinny and wearing black. She has snake bites and I can see scars down her arms.

"That's okay," she blushes, she is cute, "I'm Jacoba," her face went an even deeper red, "I'm new."

"Ma'leek, nice to meet you..." I can feel my face getting warmer. Time to run, "See you later." I waved to her and run outside. Once I get outside I don't stop running, I just run and run and run. It feels good, I haven't run like this since, well I can't remember.

I slow down into a jog, that's when I realise I am being watched. I look over at the school building to see Jacoba watching me. Her face turns red when she see me looking back at her. I stop suddenly and fall to the ground, panting.

Jacoba comes running and picks my head up and places it in her lap. I open my eyes and smirk. "You really do have Beautiful eyes."

Her face goes bright red, "You tricked me."

"Yes but now I know you like me," my hand reaches up and strokes her face. She leans into my hand.

She nods and leans down and kisses me. Her lips are soft. She places her hand on my cheek and breaks the kiss. She looks up at the sky, her other hand plays with my hair. I feel calm and peaceful.

And of course the bell just has to go. I groan and sit up. Jacoba smirks at me, "We could always ditch, and go to the mall or somethink." she miss pronounces the last word, but it is cute.

"Okay." I smile standing up and grabbing her hand to help her stand. She gets up but doesn't let go of my hand. We walk hand in hand all the way to the mall.

We decide to get a 'Mother' energy drink. Jacoba doesn't talk much but it is peaceful, I am happy, being here with Jacoba but my mind keeps roaming back to the kiss I shared with Beca this morning.

Jacoba walks me home. "Today was really fun but this can't go any further, I'm in love with someone else." She is saddened but she gets it.

"At least a kiss goodbye?" I nod wrapping my arms around her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck as I lean down. My lips come into contact with hers. Then she breaks it and walks away without a goodbye.

****************

Thank you to my six readers, and to the one follower. Thank You, Thank You.

Anyways I would like to say thank you to my friend Batman for helping me with the storyline and chapter three should be up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DakotaShy :3