Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ma'leek's P.O.V

Seriously I think Allie is on something, oh fuck! I thought as I remember what day it is. I grab my phone and text Beca.

Me: Bitch call me!

 Bex: Nice to hear from you too!

 Me: Just call me

My phone starts ringing, "I’ve got to take this," I call out as I run to the bathroom. "Hello . . . she might be listening . . . it's her birthday . . . cake and something from both us . . . I'll pay you back . . . I insist . . . no you hang up first . . . no you . . . no you . . . okay." I hung up on him. I wonder back to find Allie putting on makeup, in my mirror.

"Who was that?" she asks.

"Mom."

"What did she want?"

"To say my cousin Andrew is coming to stay this weekend." I lie. Okay I only lied that mom rung but Andrew really is coming this weekend, but I've known that for weeks.

"Okay, BTW, Beca just texted me, he's going to be a little bit late."

Beca's P.O.V

I ring Ma'leek, ". . . why did you say hello . . . so . . . yeah I know. Fuck, gifts. What should I get . . . okay . . . no, you don't . . . you hang up first . . . no, you hang up first . . . no you . . . no you . . .-" he hung up on me! That bitch!

"That fucking asshole!" I mutter to myself. "Hmm, what to get Allie . . . Chocolate cake with blue icing and um a necklace with a silver skull for Ma'leek to get her and a blue iPhone case.

Me: I'll be a bit late

Allie: Okay

Me: See ya soon 

I get in my car and drive to the mall. I find the necklace and iPhone case in Diva and I get the cake from a random bakery on the way.

I arrive at Ma'leek's house about five past seven, "Thank god your here! She's seriously gone mad!" he shouts out his bedroom window.

I walk up stairs to his room, leaving the cake and gifts on the kitchen table. "Beca, you're finally here! I just need to go toilet before we go." she squeaks and sprints out of the room.

"So how is my pretend boyfriend?" I ask Ma'leek, "That didn't sound weird in my head." I blush and look at the ground.

"Na, it's a perfectly normal question," he says, lifting my chin to look at him. "I'm fine, same as normal." he leans in and kisses me. My eyes open wide in shock, he's kissing me. I finally get over the shock and kisses him back, my arms wrapping around my waist, pulling him closer.

He rubs his tongue on my bottom lip, and wrap his arms around my neck. We heard the toilet flush and we break apart.

Allie comes skipping into the room, "Let's go!!!" and jumps on Ma'leek's bed.

"First we need to do something before we leave." I explain. I lead everyone down stairs into Ma'leek's small kitchen. Allie gasps when she sees the cake and wraps gifts.

"Omg, you guys remembered!" she jumps up and down.

"How could we forget, we're your best friends. This one is from me and this one from Ma'leek,” I smile handing over the two gifts. She opens mine first.

"Omg, a new iPhone case, YAY!!" she puts it on her phone and admires it. She then opens Ma'leek's. "WOW, IT GOES WITH MY OUTFIT!!!" yup I'm good, "Thank you guys!"

Allie runs out the door, I hear my door car door close. Ma'leek whispers a thank you in my ear as I walked past him, to the door.

**************

So I'm trying to up date daily and at the moment I have done so.

Big thank you to all my readers, this is only chapter four, there are many more to came.

Vote, comment, follow, thank you.

Dakota_Shy