Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ma'leek's P.O.V

Nurses and doctors stare at me as I walk through the hospital. One nurse stops me, "Aren't you Rebecca Guise's best friend, the one that hasn't moved in six days?" she is very pale and her eyes wide.

"Yip, that's me, but if you don't mind I'd like to leave now. I'm sure my mom will be worried." the nurse nods and moves out of my way. The walk home is short and uneventful.

Mom isn't home but I expected that. I unlock the door and go straight up stairs. My room was messy, like normal, but there were girl’s clothes spilled everywhere. Allie's clothes. She moved in with my mom while I was in hospital. She also moved in because her parents had moved to England and Allie didn't want to go.

I rummage through my draws, why are all my clothes dark and gloomy. I finally found some shorts, and decided they would do. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. It takes a few minutes to warm up and when it has I get in.

The water doesn't burn like the last shower I had did, the water is warm and it feels good against my skin.

Water pours on my head making my hair go into my face. Hmm, I should get it cut. I run my hand through my hair, removing it from my face.

I get out of the shower, pull on the shorts and go down stairs. Allie and Jacoba are sitting on the couch watching TV. They both look up at me at the same time, "Dude, put some clothes on!" they yell.

"I am wearing clothes," I say pointing to the black shorts, "least I'm not like you and walk around in a towel!"

"Now that's something I'd like to see!" Jacoba giggles.

"No you'd want to see it fall off." Allie punches her in the arm, making her giggle harder.

“Keep it P.G. guys, mom will be home soon, yay! Adventure Time." I yelled, sat down on the floor and grabbed Allie's popcorn. I have no idea where she got the popcorn, but I don't care, it's mine now. Tehehe.

"That's okay just steal my popcorn!" Allie giggles.

"Shhhh...Adventure Time!" I yell, not taking my eyes off the TV. That made Allie and Jacoba laugh even more. "Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" they are starting to piss me off.

Adventure Time is just finishing when mom comes home. "Mommy," I yell running up to her and giving her a massive hug.

"Ma'leek it's nice to see you, but why so much of you?" she laughs motioning at my lack of clothing.

"My clothes are too emo, I'm thinking about changing my style, maybe try out for some sports. You know, be a normal teenage kid for a while." Mom nods with a worried expression.

"Is that bowl in case you throw up?" Mom asks pointing at the bowl.

"No, that had popcorn in it when I stole it off Allie and Jacoba." I beam.

"Oh, okay." she mutters and walks to the kitchen. I follow her.

"What's for dinner, mom?" she look like she is about to faint.

"Ask Allie, she's been cooking lately, I think I need to lie down for a bit." she smiles slightly and walks to her room. It is probably good it's down stairs. Her door closes and I am left alone in the kitchen.

*****************************

I hate being sick, it sucks. Anyway here is chapter 12 hope you enjoyed it.

Dakota_Shy :3