Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Beca’s P.O.V

So I wake up to find my arms wrapped around Allie. I am shocked until I see Allie’s arms around Ma’leek. I nearly burst out laughing but I don’t when I realise I would wake them if I did.

That’s when I hear laughter at the door way. I look over at Jacoba, who might I add, looks like she is about to piss herself. “Hahahaha, I gotta, ha, get a, haha, photo of this, hahahahahahahahaha!” Jacoba grabs her phone and snaps a few photos. By the time he had finished we were all awake and scrambling off the hospital bed.

“Oh, hey babe,” Allie blushes, “I didn’t think you were coming until lunch time.”

“Hun, it is lunch time.” Jacoba smoothly replies, “I brought chocolate cake.”

“Give me, give me, give me,” I say stumbling towards her. “I want chocolate cake!” I grab the box and retreat back to the bed.

A nurse comes about five minutes later with Ma’leek’s mother. Ma’leek’s mom doubles on the floor laughing and the nurse gasps. Ma’leek is sitting on my knee and we are stuffing our faces with cake while Jacoba and Allie are in the middle o9f a very heated make out on the other end of the hospital bed.

“Are you sure we got the right room Ms Misery?” the nurse asks Ma’leek’s mom warily.

“Yup, unfortunately it’s my son and his friends. All live with me.” She grins at the nurse. “So can I take these kids home?”

She nods and scurries away. “Thanks Ms Misery for letting me stay at your house.” I gush and stuff more cake in my mouth.

“That’s okay, you would have been there all the time anyways. And please call me Jen that goes for you two as well.” She points at Allie and Jacob. They smile and go back to sucking each other’s faces off.

“Can everyone get out while I get changed please?” I make a shooing motion with my hands as they all exit the room. I pull on a pair of my black skinny jeans and a white cotton shirt that I found in a bag if my belongings.

I walk out and everyone stares at me. I think Ma’leek nearly drools. “Kay, let’s go,” I say walking to Ma’leek and grab his hand and follow Jen.

We all pile into the car, me Allie and Jacoba in the back and Ma’leek in the front. He turns on the radio. Acapella by Karmin comes on and we all start singing.

The song finishes as we pull into the driveway, I jump out of the car. “Home sweet home.” They laugh at me. “What, it feels like I haven’t been here in ages!”

“That would be because you haven’t, duh!” Ma’leek smirks unlocking the door. “Enter if you dare.” He chuckles and walks inside. I go in and sit on the couch.

“Ahh,” I moan, “I’ve missed this couch.” I say making myself comfy.

“Who wants lunch?” Jen asks from the kitchen.

“Me!” Jacoba, Allie, Ma’leek and I yell at the same time. Allie and Jacoba sit on the other couch and Ma’leek sits on me and turns on the TV.

“Yay! Adventure Time.” Ma’leek yells then shhhes us all, at least his addiction for Adventure Time hasn’t changed.

Jen brings us all in a sandwich and sits down with us. “So, what are we watching?” she ask, we all stare at her, she just spoke.

“Shhh, Adventure Time.” Ma’leek and his Adventure Time.

*********************

Beca is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Misery has for teenages to look after sheeeze.

SO Meca or Be'leek? Or just come up with your own, comment them

May the odds be ever in your favour........ Or mine

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW!

LOVE YA AWESOME NERDS

Dakota_Shy :3