Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ma’leek’s P.O.V

We are walking up stairs after dinner and Beca asks me a question. It isn’t what I am expecting. “Ma’leek, where are we all sleeping, don’t you only have one bed?”

The question stuns me for a few seconds then I smirk, “Yeah, I only have one bed, Allie’s got one too.”

“Oh,” he says confused.

“Yeah, she got a king for her and Jacoba.” Yes I have two king sized beds in my room, four single beds wouldn’t fit with everyone’s shit. Even though I have a huge room.

“That’s only room for three, where am I sleeping?” Beca pouts.

“Dude, if Allie, you and me can fit on a hospital bed, I think you’ll fit. Stop worrying.” I grin as we walk into the room, I can’t really call it my room now can I? I’m not the only person who lives in it.

Beca comes in after me, “Oh, you got a new bed. King size, yeah I think I’ll fit.” He grins and jumps on the bed.

Jacoba and Allie come in giggling and get on their bed. “Hey, it’s just like a pyjama party!” Allie screams with joy, “Just I don’t have to sleep on the floor.”

“Well I dibs first shower,” I yell, running towards the bathroom. After the shower I go back to the room wearing nothing but blue boxers.

“Dude put some clothes on!” Jacoba and Allie yell.

“We’ve been through this,” I say pointing at the boxers, “I am wearing clothes!” I glare at them.

“Well I like this new Ma’leek, he’s not really shy.” Beca says to no one in particular, with a slight smirk.

“You forgot to mention my fricken hot body.” I say walking towards my DVD rack, “What movie should we watch?”

“Lion King,” Beca responds.

“Twilight,” Jacoba shouts.

“Reel steel!” Allie says the loudest.

“Okay Fairytopia it is.” I say grabbing the Barbie movie. Don’t judge me, it’s my favourite movie. “Time for popcorn!” I say grabbing a huge bag of caramelised popcorn, lollies and chips out of the wardrobe. We’ve been stock piling junk food.

“Yay!” Beca cheers, “Popcorn and lollies and burger rings.” I push play on the movie and snuggle up to Beca. I can’t really say I am watching the movie, I am too busy studying Beca.

My favourite subject at the moment is Beca. I stare in greeny, blue eyes and he stares back. We lay there for a while until we hear Jacoba and Allie kissing, washing machine syndrome much.

I roll my eyes, sit up hugging my pillow and focus on the movie, I don’t want to watch the movie, I want to smother Beca in kisses. “Is anyone actually watching the movie? Because if you aren’t, I’m turning it off.” I look over at Beca, he isn’t watching the movie. He is watching me amused.

“No, not I.” he answers, pulling me into his chest.

“Neither are we.” Jacoba says and Allie giggles. I push the power button on the DVD and TV remotes and snuggle down into Beca’s chest.

I breathe in his scent. We are both men but he’s the manly one. “Beca?”

“Yeah?” he asks curiously.

“Will you be my boyfriend?” I whisper in his ear, he shivers.

“Yes, yes of course.” He whispers back just ask quietly. I push forward and brush my lips softly against his. Beca hesitates slightly before pushing me down onto the bed beneath him and roughly attacks my lips, his fingers tugging at my hair lightly. His lips work their way to my neck and leave a big red hicky. “Goodnight, boyfriend.” He kisses me lightly on the lips again and lies down beside me and pulls me into his chest.