Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Allie's P.O.V

Ma'leek comes back into the lounge with a huge grin spread across his face. He really has changed, like a lot. "Hey Allieeeeeeeee, you know how you want to be a hair dresser?"

"Yea," I answer slowly.

"Can you please cut my hair and dye it brown, please?" he pleads pathetically, "Pretty please with a cherry on top!"

"What do I get out of it?" I asks.

He stares at me for a moment in thought then smirks, "You can have my bed until you get a bed, plus I'll carry your books around for the rest of the week."

"Plus, you let me take you shopping for new clothes, and you're not to complain about how much I spend on you." Have I mention my dad is a very wealthy man. He puts $100 dollars in my bank every week and pays Ms Misery $350 dollars each week for my living expenses and board.

"Okay fine." I say getting up.

* Time skip *

I have to bleach Ma'leek's hair before dying it. It turns ginger so I decide to re-bleach it. Ma'leek's hair is now completely blonde.

"Jacoba can you bring me the hair dryer, last time I promise." I ask Jacoba. She brings me the hair dryer with a sigh. I give her a quick kiss and start drying Ma'leek's hair.

It was getting dark outside when I finish Ma'leek's hair, I was getting tired. "Finally finished I sigh." Jacoba is asleep on the couch. "Should we wake her?"

"Na, just let her sleep, she shouldn't be driving tired. I'm going to bed, I mean couch. I'm going to couch." he say walking upstairs. I turn everything off and follow him. He is lying on his couch in our shared room when I get there. And he has stolen all the blankets off his bed. "What, I said nothing about you having the blankets."

"Just give me the duvet Ma'leek!" I yawn. The duvet is chucked at me then a pillow.

"Just thought I'd be nice." He mutters before falling asleep.

******************

Yeah I know it's short and I know it is really late but I had exams this week and I think I failed two of them.

Vote, comment, fan

Dakota_Shy :3