Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Allie's P.O.V

Ma'leek introduced me to Jacoba, She's cute. And she's got hair is black with blue streaks. She has the most amazing blue eyes, and her bottom lip is pierced in two places.

"So how old are you?" she asks.

"I'm turning seventeen, TODAY!!!"

"I'm eighteen, my last year at school!" she cheers, "Oh, by the way happy birthday! Do you want a drink?" She yells over the music.

"Ya, mines over with Ma'leek." I shout back.

We move towards the table where Beca and Ma'leek now sit with a bunch of girl. They move away from the table as we push towards it. Beca was sipping at his drink and staring angrily at the slut sitting on Ma'leek's knee.

I drink some of my drink and ask Beca to come dance, he nods and takes me to the dance floor.

Beca's P.O.V

I'm jealous of the girl sitting on Ma’leek’s lap, he's mine, why can't he see it. I guess he's had too much to drink, he's just skin and bone. It wouldn't take much to get him drunk.

My thoughts stray back to earlier, Ma'leek kissed my for no reason at all, my body went all tingly. Does he have feelings for me, or is he just playing with my emotions. I’ve got to drink more, to get my mind off him.

I go to the bar and get more drinks. The world gets blurrier and blurrier until I can't remember where I was or what I was doing, I just have to find Ma'leek.

Ma'leek's P.O.V

Beca comes stumbling out of the crowd towards me, he looks totally wasted. "Maweeeeek," he slurs, "I wooooovoooo." yup he's drunk.

"Beca, I think it's time to leave, stay here I'll go get Allie." I say to Beca.

"I wooooovoooo!" he slurs again. I walk away leaving him at the table.

Allie is still dancing with Jacoba, "Allie we should go now, Beca is kind of drunk."

"Kay, see ya at school Jake," looks like someone is on nickname bases, she gives Jacoba a hug and follows me to where Beca is sitting. "Come in big falla, let's get out of here."

I don't have a license but I drive us to my house, where we are having a sleep over. We are all sleeping in the longue.

I lay down on my mattress, just falling asleep when I heard Beca mumble, "I wooooovoooo.”

I dream that I am happy, and so is Beca. We are together and he his holding me, hugging me. But like every other morning my alarm went off.

Its Tuesday...yay...not. And you’re probably wondering why we went clubbing on a Monday night, my answer is Allie made us.

I try to get my phone but realise I am being restrained. I look down to see Beca's arms around my waist. I try to unwrap his arms but he's too strong. I elbow him in the chest, "Aww, ah sorry man." He yawns but didn't shift his arms.

“Just get up, we’re going to school." I sigh wriggling out of his arms. I finally get out and turn my alarm off.

"Ahh," Beca groans, "My head hurts. Remind me again why we went clubbing last night."

"Allie's birthday, but it's your fault for drinking too much. Allie wake up we got school." I kick her sleeping bag but she isn't there.

"I'm already up," she say walking down stairs, in yet again a towel.

"Put some clothes on woman!" Beca and I yell at the same time.

************************

I'd really like to hear what you guys think of my story so far.

You are probably going to kill me when you read chapter eight, I nearly cried when I was writing it.

Dakota_Shy :3