Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ma'leek's P.O.V                                          

‘He will wake up for you Ma'leek, he will. He has to. Beca is your forever, he will wake up, and you will be there when he does. You will not be here, you can't stay here forever. You'll die of dehydration if you stay here. Not only will Beca lose you, your mom and Allie will and you'll never get to meet your dad or the rest of your family. Ma'leek you have to wake up.’

Man my conscience is an asshole, but I reply, ‘but it's peaceful here, and I can still watch over Beca. The world would be a better place without me. Mom doesn't have to look about me, Allie has Jacoba and my dad is an asshole for leaving mom and I don't want to meet the rest of my family. They will just be more people to disapprove of me. I don't want to wake up, it's better this way.’ Ha see if my conscience can beat that.

And of course it does, ‘you'll never get a chance to be with Beca, you'll be with a virgin forever, you'll never get a chance to be in any relationship, to have kids, to get married, to graduate, and the list goes on buddy.’

‘I’m not your buddy,’ I replied.

‘Oh that's another thing, if you stay here you'll be stuck with me forever, you'd like that wouldn't you Ma'leek. Just think about the life you're giving up because you're selfish.’

This isn't the first time I've talked to my conscience, nope it seems to like annoying me. Yup, annoys the fuck out of me. ‘Fuck off would you, I'm trying to mourn for my friend.’

‘Mourn or cry, like a baby. You're starting to piss me off Ma'leek, just wake the fuck up.’

‘No I refuse too. I will not wake up.’

‘Okay then let's have a look into the real work, looks like Allie is here early today. Let's see what she has to say.’

I can't see anything, I can only hear, "Beca, I've missed having you around and with Ma'leek how he is I've been lonely. I just want my best friends back. I don't know if you can hear me but if you can, please, please wake up, I need you, Ma'leek needs you. Life has been so depressing without you two. Please, please wake up, please." Allie is crying I can hear it between her words.

See Ma'leek Allie needs you, you're not doing anyone any favours by being like this, just wake up, and you’ll be there when he wakes up. Just wake up, just wake up, "Just wake up, just wake up!”’ I am being shaken.

I lift my head and open my eyes. It takes a while for my eyes to adjust. Allie is standing in front of me holding my arms. I stare up at her and she stares down shocked. "Water, I need water," she nods and unhands me. She is almost out the door when I start to talk again, "And food, I need food too."

Allie is back within five minutes, Jacoba with her, I am standing on the other side of the room looking out the window. I have to admit he has a good view, if only he was awake to see it.

"If I hadn't seen him for myself, I wouldn't have believed you." Jacoba whispers to Allie, she nods in agreement.

"Can I have the food and water now?" I ask politely.

"Oh right, yeah." she nods putting the food down on the table. They sit on one side of the room and me on the other.

I grab the water bottle and drink half of it. I then start eating, first a chicken filled roll. Allie and Jacoba watching in amazement as I eat the whole thing. Once that is down, I start eating some muffins. Surprisingly I don’t feel sick after eating.

*****************************

I did it, I up loaded two chapters in one day.

Dakota_Shy :3