Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Beca's P.O.V

My last class for today is physical education, I don't feel very energetic today. My head still hurts like a bitch. The bell is about to go and I'm pleased.

It starts raining in fourth period and it hasn't stopped since, but I'm stilling walking to Ma'leek's because my car is there. I'm meeting Allie and Ma'leek at the gate, they have science.

The bell rings and I bolt. My hair and clothes are soaked within seconds. Yay, not. I get to the gate and start to cross the drive way, so I could get to Allie and Ma'leek.

And that's when I get hit by a car. I slid across the ground for about half a metre. I scream out in pain, then believe it or not everything went black.

Ma'leek's P.O.V

I hear a car then a scream of pain. I have to move, to get to the hurt person. It’s like I was being pushed towards him. I hear a car door close then a gasp. That's when I start to run.

The car comes into view and then Miss Dutch. She looks as if she was in shock. And then I notice the unconscious body on the ground. It was Beca. My legs became like jelly and drop to my knees screaming his name and crying.

Allie ran up to Beca and put his head in her lap. She was crying but she tries to keep calm as she calls 911. ". . . my friend has been hit by a car . . . Brook land High school . . . he's unconscious, I can't see the state of his back but I think it's bad." the conversation finishes and that's when she breaks down.

I feel a pair of hands helping me up and moving me to the pavement. I look up to see a blurry black and blue haired girl, Jacoba. She moves towards Allie and hugs her. Allie cries into her shoulder. Least she has her girlfriend to comfort her, I have no one.

Oh yeah, Jacoba and Allie now go out, I'd be more happy for them if my best friend wasn't lying on the ground unconscious!

The ambulance gets here, finally. I'm still sitting on the ground crying, and Allie's still crying into Jacoba's shoulder and Jacoba is still holding her.

My eyes are rimmed with red as I walk up to the ambulance officers who are loading Beca in the back, "I'm his best friend, I'm going with him." one of them nods and helps me in.

He is rushed into the emergency department. I am left in the waiting room, waiting. Allie and Jacoba arrived a few minutes after I did, they sit there waiting with me too. We wait and wait until the doctor comes to talk to us.

"Rebecca isn't injured too badly, lots of scrapes down his back." the doctor explains

"So he's going to be okay?" Allie asks the hard question, I don't have the strength to talk.

"It's more a matter of him waking up, he will make a full recovery." the doctor answers warily.

"And when will he wake?" Allie asks.

"Rebecca is in a coma, we have no idea when he will wake. He has been moved up to a ward, if you follow me I'll take you to his room." the doctor walks away and we follow.

Beca is laying peacefully in a hospital bed. His eyes are closed and his chest is rising and falling. I just want to hold him and kiss him, I would if no one else was here. He'll wake up for you Ma'leek, he'll wake up for you. I thought to myself, he will wake up for you.

Allie hugs me tightly, she doesn't let go. And I am thankful, because if you she let go, I'd probably fall to the ground and stay there until Beca wakes up.

*****************************

Omg he got hit by a car, I've been almost crying because of it. Ma'leek is lonely, I just want to hug him.

Dakota_Shy :(