Chapter 7

Ma'leek and Beca are just so damn cute!!!

***********************

Chapter 7

Beca's P.O.V

I am rudely awoken to an elbow smashing into my chest. "Ahh, sorry man." I mumble, noticing my arms around his waist, I didn't remove my arms though.

"Just get up, we're going to school." he sighs wriggling out of my arms, and turning his alarm clock off. I instantly feel cold, at a loss.

"Ahh," I groan, "My head hurts. Remind me again why we went partying last night."

"Allie's birthday, but it's your fault for drinking too much. Allie, wake up we got school." he kicks her sleeping bag but she isn't there.

"I'm already up," she says walking down stairs, in a towel.

"Put some clothes on woman!" Ma'leek and I yell at the same time.

"Gosh you two are sensitive. How'd you two sleep?" She asks innocently.

"Pretty good actually," Ma'leek comments, I just nod in agreement.

"Well you guys looked so cute wrapped up like that!" she yell. If you haven't noticed yet, Allie is hyper, no matter what time of the day it is. "Omg, are you two dating? That would be like, super cute!" Yip, hyper every second of every day.

"Umm, no." I say answering her question. Ma'leek goes bright red and runs to the kitchen. Omg, was it something I said? Did I say something wrong? I decide to run after him.

Ma'leek is looking out the window, drinking water out of a bottle. His face isn't red anymore. "Dude, sorry for hugging you, I was asleep." now my face is going red.

"Nah man, it's okay. Like you said you were asleep," he replies, "Anyways, it the best sleep I've had in years." if my face wasn't red before, it is now, "Dude, are you okay, your face is.....red!"

"Um, um, um, just a bit hot." I blush, even more. There’s something about Ma'leek that makes me fall deeper for him, whenever I'm with him. You can call me a gay fag because it is true, I'm in love with Ma'leek.

"Guys can we go now, we’ll be late otherwise!" Allie yells as she stalks into the kitchen, thank god she was wearing clothes now.

"Yup, we can go. We should leave, like now." I say really fast.

"Okay, someone’s excited to get to school." Ma'leek mutters as he walks past me.

We start walking to school because Allie and Ma'leek don't have their licenses and I still have too much alcohol in my system. So we're walking to school, me in the middle, Allie to my left and Ma'leek to my right.

We are about half way to school when Ma'leek slips his hand in mine. I look at him and he looks back. His hair is falling over his face but he was still looking back with a small smirk.

His hand tightens grip as we walk into school. Mrs Dutch is just getting out of her car when she sees us. If her stares could kill we would be dead. I grin and pull Ma'leek closer to me.

Ma'leek's left arm wraps around my waist and my right around his shoulders. And why aren't we dating you ask, I have no idea, you'll have to ask Ma'leek. We're obviously made for each other.

Miss Dutch slams her car door, storming towards her classroom and yelling at students that get in her way. What a horrible teacher. Ma'leek and I unwrap ourselves from each other, but he grabs my hand and we continue to home room.

The bell rings just as we get there, so we are one of the first people there. Allie sits at the back and I sit in front of her. Today is going to be boring.

***************************

Yay finished.............chapter seven, so Ma'leek is sending Beca mixed feelings. How does Ma'leek really feel about Beca?

I'm actually in class writing this, oh well you guys are more important.

Dakota_Shy :3