Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Beca’s P.O.V

Ma’leek blind folds me and we walk for a while. Suddenly he comes to a halt. “We’re here.” He says. “Oh right blind fold, sorry.” He removes the blind fold. I blink a few times before I can see clearly.

We are in the nature reserve near Ma’leek’s house. We are in a clearing we found years ago. There are candles everywhere, up in trees, on rocks, and the ground. And right in the middle of all the candles is a blanket with a basket on it.

“C’mon,” Ma’leek grabs my hand and pulls me over to the blanket. “Please have a seat.” He says before he sits down himself. “Here is some sparkling grape juice,” he pours two cups and hands one to me. “Um, mini pizzas, hot chips, pies.” He says as he pulls the items of food from the basket and places them in front of me.

“Hmm, yummy . . . you didn’t cook them did you?” I ask a bit worried. All Ma’leek can cook is porridge.

“No mom cooked the pizzas and we bought the rest. I can’t cook silly.” He giggles, his eyes shining with joy. Ma’leek’s happiness makes me happy, I have never seen this side of him before, and I likey a lot. I pick up a chip and feed it to him.

He decides to do the same, a huge grin on his face. “Brumm.” He makes an airplane noise as he moves it to my mouth.

We eat the chips, pies and pizza. Gobble it all. He leans over and kisses me every few minutes, his hand in my back pocket squeezing my ass every now and then. “Oh my god that was good,” I sigh laying down.

“It’s not over yet, there is still desert.” Ma’leek grins and pulls out an ice cream container, a bag of marshmallows, two spoons then pause for a second before pulling out a jar of Nutella.

I open the ice cream container and look inside. Strawberries. Chocolate covered strawberries. I jump into his lap and pick up a strawberry and put it in my mouth as Ma’leek buries his face in my neck.

I whimper as his tongue tickles my neck and his lips nibble and kiss. A moan escapes my lips as he begins to suck and bite the skin on my neck. My hand grasps onto his shirt pulling him closer.

I push him backward onto the blanket and straddle his hips. I pulls his shirt off and lean down sucking and biting all over his chest, my hands rubbing his stomach. I feel his hand slide down my back and pull at my shirt.

“Off,” he growls in a deep sexy voice.

* Time skip *

We walk hand in hand up to Ma’leek’s house with a basket full of candles, our shirts on and a blanket. We didn’t get any further because I suggested we did this at home in private and not in public. Ma’leek opens the door and we go in.

“This way to the bedroom,” he gestures up the stairs. We both giggle and run up the stairs and jump on the bed like little kids.

Ma’leek stops and looks at me. “Beca, I love you, more than words can say. I fucking love you.” His eyes hold love and passion.

I stop bouncing, look him straight in the eyes before bringing my lips to his. “I love you too.”

*****************

Hahaha. You thought there was going to be smut. Well no. It will be in the next chapter. SMUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Dakota_Shy :3