Chapter 23

Hi guys. I am feeling so great today. I thought I should update and put up the next chapter. Okay so this story is nearly over. Just two more chapters after this one and there will be smut in the last chapter.

**************

Chapter 23

Ma’leek’s P.O.V

Walking into school was quite nerve wrecking. All eyes were on us as Beca and I walked hand in hand down the corridor. Most people stare quietly while others whisper among themselves. I hear a few are they like together now? And how are the hottest guys in school gay? I’m just glad they weren’t bad.

“I don’t think I ever had this many people staring at me.” Beca giggles.

“I have. Last week I went for a run down at the beach, I got too hot so I took my top off and boy did people stare. One girl came up to me and asked for my number, but I was just like, sorry chick you’re not my type. And she was all like, what do you mean not your type? I was like, for started you’re not a guy and then I ran off.” I ramble a bit. Just the tiniest bit.

“You’re adorable when you ramble,” Beca pulls me closer and lightly kisses my cheek, “we should probably head to class, we don’t want to be late now do we?”

I shake my head and pull away, still holding his hand. We arrive at the classroom door as the bell rung. Beca opens the door for me and we make our way to the back of the class. I am just about to sit down at the desk next to Beca when he pulls me onto his lap.

Allie comes in and sits next to us, a few minutes later Miss Cutch comes in wearing big black sunglasses. She closes the curtains before taking them off. “Word of advice, don’t drink. The hangover the next day sucks. Especially if you gotta go to work. Ma’leek who in the world are you sitting on?”

“That would be me,” Beca says as he pokes his head out from behind me, “you know his freaking hot sex god of a boyfriend. But I’m also known as Beca. Long-time no see Miss Dutch, so how is your car? Did I leave a dent where you hit me with it?” his voice is cold and sharp.

“Ah Beca, nice to have you back.” Miss Dutch’s body is tense and her words shake a bit. “I hope you’re finally better.”

“Oh I am. You should see the massive scars on my back, they’re pretty cool’ still not healed properly yet though.” I slide off his knee and sit on the floor as Beca stands up and turns around. He pulls up his shirt and show his back to the class and Miss Dutch. There is some ewws and grosses and awesome and cools. Someone even commented on his tattoo on his lower back. But Miss Dutch just sits there staring at it. “I would say thank you for giving me a more rugged look ‘cause that’s what the ladies like but I’m gay, I didn’t need it” he sits down with a loud thud.

“Um . . . um . . . um . . . class dismissed.” She says slowly.

Everyone stands up and files out of the class. Beca, Allie and I all head off in the direction of our math class.

“I didn’t know you had a tattoo.” Allie states as we walk into math early.

“I actually have two.” Beca confesses.

“Two? I’ve only ever seen the dragon on your back.” I say looking him up and down.

“That would be ‘cause I haven’t shown you.” He says pulling down the waist of his jeans slightly revelling three small black stars. “There not really in a place where people can see.” He shrugs

“Beca do you wanna go out tonight? Like as in a date. It won’t be too fancy.” I ask

“Of course babe, now come here.” He pulls me onto his lap so I am straddling him. His arms wrap themselves around my neck and pull my head to his. His lips grazing mine softly. I get frustrated and push my lips into his, deepening the kiss. I tug on his lip and he moans softly. Our small kiss turns into a full on make out session, in math. My hands go around his neck and my fingers tangle into his hair.

“Eww PDA, stop the PDA. Gross.” Allie shouts. I’m guessing she just noticed. I feel Beca’s leg move, hear a thud then a groan. “Ouch.”

**************

I will be starting a new story if you want to read it. It will be called He's the Bad Boy and I'm the nerd. So please check it out. The first chapter will be up tonight.

Dakota_Shy :3 XD :P